• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Fairweather

Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

since it's "funny" and par for the course...

I'm surprised it took you this long to do that :grlaf:

Glad to see the post generated outrage from the target audience.

More importantly still :pagetop:

since it's "funny" and par for the course...

I'm surprised it took you this long to do that :grlaf:

Glad to see the post generated outrage from the target audience.

More importantly still :pagetop:

Glad you self-identified and replied. Know thyself.

* Psssst. If you want a real reaction KakedOn, focus on the coffee table *

Doncha just wanna sneak into The Other Guyz house and post some sooper embarrassing pics? Oh man, if only....

Watch out, though. The first thing that greets you at Ivan's are two very large, very hungry piranha.

No worries, though. They're vegan.

20131222_120437.jpg

The table for the WIN! Woot! Till you slide sideways into a tree and crash it of course. Love it. You make that Alpine?

My dad built the sled in the 50's for a trip to the Yukon. It sat in a bag for years till I reassembled it. After that I found someone to supply the glass and build metal props to support the glass.

glass tables are bad for your feng shooey, they like, ruin yer chi n' shit :)

Should Ivan no long require his mortal coil, I'm going to have it freeze dried in his signature reclining position enjoying a Merit while sporting his infamous FAWK bucket, to which I'm going to bolt a glass coffee table top. This, along with its matching bofa, will be the centerpiece for my new 'living' room. Lighting will be constructed from highly reflective box burgundy bags - for that disco feeling.

A pair of unwashed ACME pants will be draped over the heating duct for a full sensory experience so appreciated by some.

OH, HEY - how about DC's Mayor Muriel Bowser?

After a 2/3rds citizen vote to legalize marijuana, she's going ahead with the program - and facing threats of jail time and loss of job by...wait for it...House Republicans. She's a young black woman - pretty much the perfect hate sponge for that clown show.

The Koch's aren't on that ship - they've pledged big money to join the effort to end mass incarceration in the United States. Pot legalization is step one, of course - with decriminalization of all drugs to follow.

Brave new worlds require brave new politicians. Bowser's calling the House Republicans bluff - (who hasn't?). She's calculated (and so have they) that there's pretty much zero political capital available to incarcerate a talented young black woman for following the law. Looks like the Revolution will be televised.

Thanks, Mayor Bowser! It must feel good to issue a professional, de facto FUCK YOU to such a wonderful group of enlightened gentlemen - men who have done SO MUCH for our beloved nation. Why just this week we learn that they're planning another shut down. Which number would this be again? Cheerist, it's easier to keep track of Super Trooper sequels.

Should Ivan no long require his mortal coil, I'm going to have it freeze dried in his signature reclining position enjoying a Merit while sporting his infamous FAWK bucket, to which I'm going to bolt a glass coffee table top. This, along with its matching bofa, will be the centerpiece for my new 'living' room. Lighting will be constructed from highly reflective box burgundy bags - for that disco feeling.

A pair of unwashed ACME pants will be draped over the heating duct for a full sensory experience so appreciated by some.

not gonna happen - i plan on being buried in an undisclosed location (party ledge on beacon) inside my big wall trash can (which will be duck-taped shut of course) :)

9244678576_76e24b6141_c.jpg

My dad built the sled in the 50's for a trip to the Yukon. It sat in a bag for years till I reassembled it. After that I found someone to supply the glass and build metal props to support the glass.

I bet 3/8 tempered ain't cheap

yup, if yer liberal ya can't be a patriot...or have a work ethic - well done, sir 9_9

You're best buddy, "The Senator with the snowball," generated an interesting reaction.

[video:youtube]oTdpdFUTyqs

it's always fun to see the fans of fox effect an "you're the product of main-stream media" mien :grin: