Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to sweep what you said under the rug, but it's there. Pretty classless.

Yeah, I'm responsible for everything posted on the site. 9_9

you only get outraged if your buddy is the target. otherwise you are silent about anything over the top here

his little cartoon was classless. if he treats me like crap, I'll return the favor

Try to sweep what you said under the rug, but it's there. Pretty classless.

Yeah, I'm responsible for everything posted on the site. 9_9

No, AlpineK is classless. Always has been. If your goal is to give your idiot friend a forum wherein he can hurl insults at others without any sort of in-kind response, well, why don't you

just ban us? (And anyone else who hurts his little feelings.)

If you don't get why what was said was classless then I feel sorry for you, it was specifically baiting insults based on a real traumatic injury to a person, who is just as much a member of this community as you are.

I'm sure you would love it I would ban you, but unfortunately for you we don't ban people for simply being stupid. That's my opinion, that what you said was classless, that certain things are off limits. Like if I knew that a close member of your family died, I don't care how much I might dislike you, I'm not mentioning it in an argument.

So continue on, let your inner ugliness continue to shine through. Your body of work is being compiled, winning you many friends and your enemies will continue to shrink away from your mighty outrage.

Personally I'm going to take a break from this thread and my interaction with you two online Normally we mostly get along, but obviously when I argue with you an ugliness come out. I would rather come to this site to talk about things I have in common with the others that choose out of all the other sites on the web, this particular site, this community.

I know my statements in this thread are contrary to this statement, and please accept my apology for this: I truly do not hate you, I only hate some of the things you say.

So you take a post that includes a photo from the Weekly World News as hurling an insult? I didn't realized you took the publication so seriously. My bad

[img:center]http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Rush-Limbaugh.jpg[/img]

Given the Spray posting rate you and KK demonstrate, I'd have to quit my job to keep up with all the Spray hurling. You do work don't you??

So you take a post that includes a photo from the Weekly World News as hurling an insult? I didn't realized you took the publication so seriously. My bad

[img:center]http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Rush-Limbaugh.jpg[/img]

Given the Spray posting rate you and KK demonstrate, I'd have to quit my job to keep up with all the Spray hurling. You do work don't you??

Bullshit. You prefaced the picture with this comment:

"In a detailed study, soon to be released, it seems Fairweather and KK are the sickly and abandoned offspring of Rush Limbaugh

It's good to see how far they've progressed from such humble beginings"

Keep doing that and expect to get a middle finger.

"In a detailed study, soon to be released, it seems Fairweather and KK are the sickly and abandoned offspring of Rush Limbaugh

Keep doing that and expect to get a middle finger.

all you back paddling now just shows more of you- a tasteless, humorless fuckwad.

limbaugh, span of satan, is conservative n' you 2 fellers are pretty clearly in the conservative camp, so where's the offense? while i'm no jimmy carter, i can't complain that much if'n i get compared to him :)

limbaugh, span of satan, is conservative n' you 2 fellers are pretty clearly in the conservative camp, so where's the offense? while i'm no jimmy carter, i can't complain that much if'n i get compared to him :)

BS.

I don't listen to Limbaugh. When I have I find his arguments too one-sided and simplistic. There is never an acknowledgement or consideration of the other POV. He is a Republican with a capital R; I am not.

I don't even fall that close in line with FW. He is much closer to a Republican than I am.

Conservative? On what? Fiscal issues - sure, to some extent. But R's don't actually walk the walk that they talk do they? Social issues? Like church in school, gay marriage, legalized pot.... not so much.

The comic is stupid and the prefatory comment is a bullshit cheap shot. If AlpineK wants to take pot shots like that, I'll fire back. But I agree that it is like shooting fish in a barrel in his case.

BS.

I don't listen to Limbaugh. When I have I find his arguments too one-sided and simplistic. There is never an acknowledgement or consideration of the other POV. He is a Republican with a capital R; I am not.

I don't even fall that close in line with FW. He is much closer to a Republican than I am.

Conservative? On what? Fiscal issues - sure, to some extent. But R's don't actually walk the walk that they talk do they? Social issues? Like church in school, gay marriage, legalized pot.... not so much.

The comic is stupid and the prefatory comment is a bullshit cheap shot. If AlpineK wants to take pot shots like that, I'll fire back. But I agree that it is like shooting fish in a barrel in his case.

Hahaha, big bullshit on that one. You are like a friggin heroin junkie, who claims that track marks are "spider bites" and you are clean. But a blood tests actually show a different story. Face it- you are Republican with capital R. Your differences with FW are minor, the fact is you pretty much agree with him 100%.