• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Fairweather

Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Healthcare as a right. Why not food? Housing? A job? Kk, i doubt any of this sounds familiar to our leftarded friends here.

We should kill all bourgeois capitalist CEO scum. They don't "do" anything after all. Nothing. They just count money and snort lines off their desks. :lmao:

We on the left wanted Medicare part-E: Focused, well written, and time proven. What we have instead is, well... did I already say fuck you very much?

x2 :)

Well, it turns out most of us don't. Love the way lefties get all uppity when democracy pisses all over their dreams.

Kk, my Tesla caught fire recently and I wanted to let you know since you drive yours around town with a satchel full of cash in the trunk. I'm seriously going to take this up with Elon when we tee off at the country club next week.

Kk, my Tesla caught fire recently and I wanted to let you know since you drive yours around town with a satchel full of cash in the trunk. I'm seriously going to take this up with Elon when we tee off at the country club next week.

Elon has plenty of time to meet you there. Typical do-nothing-CEO

Sorry KK, Elon just called an cancelled. Turns out he's golfing with Obama. Again. Geeez, I wonder where the CEO OF AMERICA finds so much time to golf? :blush:

if you don't like the guy in charge, don't you actually want him out golfing as much as possible? seem's straight out of a Thomas paine dictum, no? :)

Good point. Still, I'd rather he not hand any additional bags of freshly-printed cash over to Elon while they're down there in the bunker.

Good point. Still, I'd rather he not hand any additional bags of freshly-printed cash over to Elon while they're down there in the bunker.

Owning a Tesla is a Human Right. We need to tax the rich so all the blue collar folks can get one of these sweet 80K machines. Do it for the planet. Do if for the children.

FUNNY STUFF GUYS! YOU REPUBLICANS ARE ALL THE SAME. HEY GUYS LIKE HAVE A "POLITICAL CARTOON-OFF!!!!!

I get $160k a year to post in Spray from my corner office and whine about poor people. Sweet.

My poor mother is down to her last two $million and a plantation. It's an outrage, I tell you. She has a right to be wealthy!

I get $160k a year to post in Spray from my corner office and whine about poor people. Sweet.

Somebody call the waaambulance.

Life isn't fair - you were also born stupid and ugly.