Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think i could be even 80% truthful about crap that happened 10 years ago as it all gets whiskified and wound round the original inventions needed to make anyone half-interested in the story in the first place - who cares? if you're watching the nightly news you're a goddamn dinosaur that deserves to be decieved - based on the commericials that take up half the broadcasts, these people clearly have medical conditions that trump some talking heads half-wrong wistful reminesces, no? :)

if you're watching the nightly news you're a goddamn dinosaur that deserves to be decieved - based on the commericials that take up half the broadcasts, these people clearly have medical conditions that trump some talking heads half-wrong wistful reminesces, no? :)

BBC World News America is a nice alternative... I may just have a thing for proper english ladies too though...

I had to google Brian Williams. Oh yeah, that guy.

Never actually watched him in action. Who the hell wastes their time watching TV news these days?

Why not throw in a little Lawrence Welk while yer at it?

Then you can spend the rest of the evening noodling about how the bisexual brain works before a nice mug of warm milk and beddy bye.

aren't liberals for the most expansive free speech possible? and isn't free thought a necessary precursor?

Other than telling us what we can and cannot say, what we should drive, what we can and cannot smoke, what to eat, what not to eat, attacking the free press, spying on all of us, forcing us to buy health insurance or be punished, telling us what type of fucking light bulbs to buy, treating separation of powers as an anachronism, and, yes, telling us what to think across a wide range of topics, I guess today's liberals are pretty much about freedom. :tup:9_9

aren't liberals for the most expansive free speech possible? and isn't free thought a necessary precursor?

Other than telling us what we can and cannot say, what we should drive, what we can and cannot smoke, what to eat, what not to eat, attacking the free press, spying on all of us, forcing us to buy health insurance or be punished, telling us what type of fucking light bulbs to buy, treating separation of powers as an anachronism, and, yes, telling us what to think across a wide range of topics, I guess today's liberals are pretty much about freedom. :tup:9_9

shall we do a pot n' kettle comparision, compadre? :)

i've pretty much lost the will to live since the gubiment took away my light bulb options :)

Probably made worse by that sort of off-white light that libtard-mandated fluorescent bulbs give off. You are my favorite lib here, Ivan--in fact, the only thinking specimen to be found in the whole place--so please don't do anything rash.

Sorry Fairweather, I know I'm just phoning it in, it was just that your litany of oppression made me think you wanted a paradise free from regulation, and then I just wanted to see that video again, and thought you might also. Included your family because I thought it would be rude to suggest sending you away without them, not as any kind of poke.

You didn't respond to my earlier post and I still don't get what your point is here.