Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's smarter, Sarah Palin or Hillary Clinton?

Bristol Palin or Chelsea Clinton?

But hey those Palins sure can rumble at a party ehh? If Kate visited the WH and gave them some lip they could give her a beat down.

Palin is not running for president, last time I checked. In any event, she's probably not even 1/1000th as corrupt as the influence peddler Hillary--which I thought was your biggest complaint about politicians. Were you being untruthful?

Also, who is Kate?

Who's smarter, Sarah Palin or Hillary Clinton?

Bristol Palin or Chelsea Clinton?

But hey those Palins sure can rumble at a party ehh? If Kate visited the WH and gave them some lip they could give her a beat down.

Palin is not running for president, last time I checked. In any event, she's probably not even 1/1000th as corrupt as the influence peddler Hillary--which I thought was your biggest complaint about politicians. Were you being untruthful?

Also, who is Kate?

Palin is not running- her association with Faux news killed any chances of that move. There is enough complete bullshit said to produce enough material to discredit anyone running for an office.

Palin ( ) In any event, she's probably not even 1/1000th as corrupt as the influence peddler Hillary--which I thought was your biggest complaint about politicians.

Hmm, let me see, how about big fucking bullshit on that one? Palin was sending her husband to official State meetings for one. Bridge to Nowhere rings a bell? She was accused of 15 ethics violations, including embezzlement (cost of family travel paid by the state). Only her dropping out, made these investigations pointless.

Palin could not run even if she wanted to. She is too dirty even by Republifuck standards. I did not bring her up, FW did, as a shining example of stand up character in politics. I called bullshit on that one. Too fucking bad you can't even follow the simple conversation wanker. Wank frosty.

tired turd of a thread, bunch of middle aged men calling each other names like little school children. its like a circlejerk in reverse, where instead of stroking each other you're punching each other in the nuts. is there a name for that?

WOW! did I say that out loud? Sorry. carry on...

....its like a circlejerk in reverse, where instead of stroking each other you're punching each other in the nuts. is there a name for that?

I'm so sad, I was going to go for "clownpunchers" but the internet says no. Clownpunching is something else. So I'm at a loss.

tired turd of a thread, bunch of middle aged men calling each other names like little school children. its like a circlejerk in reverse, where instead of stroking each other you're punching each other in the nuts. is there a name for that?

WOW! did I say that out loud? Sorry. carry on...

[video:youtube]

Also, who is Kate?

No kidding? Palin's not running?

Following the thread it was a comparison of intelligence between conservative/liberal. In this case of former and current presidential candidates. (Palin was effectively a presidential candidate because Mac would have died in office)

Not saying all conservatives are stupid but this one sure is. The dumbest of the dumb, even Faux news made fun of her.

Then if you really want to talk dumb we can discuss Dubya.

The Repugs don't really care how dumb their candidates are because, they know dumb makes a better puppet, and the Repug base is dumb enough to vote for a complete idiot.

Once again you can't admit Repugs are at least as corrupt as Dems. If Palin is less corrupt than Clinton it's only because she hasn't been in office as long.

Kate Middleton

I voted for Obama the first time around, mostly because hey, the first black president. I sort of kidded myself he might not be that bad. He was way worse (corrupt) than I thought. Didn't vote for him the 2nd time.

We haven't had a good president since Kennedy, all you get is the lesser of two evils, and usually that is the Dem.

bushisms.jpg

To support the cars. That use the oil.

Yeah, but there's a difference between responsible drilling and irresponsible drilling. But hey, money trumps safety, and if we just leave these paragons of virtue alone they will self regulate themselves.

Always interested in the technical aspect of things. Do you know what happened to cause the BP blowout and how it was dealt with? There was a really good 60minutes vid of one of the survivors explaining it but it got taken down, but it's still out there under an obscure title.

To support the cars. That use the oil.

Yeah, but there's a difference between responsible drilling and irresponsible drilling. But hey, money trumps safety, and if we just leave these paragons of virtue alone they will self regulate themselves.

Always interested in the technical aspect of things. Do you know what happened to cause the BP blowout and how it was dealt with? There was a really good 60minutes vid of one of the survivors explaining it but it got taken down, but it's still out there under an obscure title.

Leave all the drilling to the Middle East. They do it "responsibly", I'm sure! :lmao: NIMBY!!!!!