Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thin skinned lib tard admin. What a sad little man who bans the use of words he doesn't like. Thanks for the demonstration/confirmation of libthink: "Faggotty," "Republicunt," "Conservatatard," and, of course, "*" are all a-ok :tup: here--as long as a bona-fide cc.com liberal is the user. "Lib*tard", however, is offensive and must be banned. :lmao::lmao:

You're a real piece of work, Oly. 9_9

Speaking of being a "piece of work"...why don't you go away? I mean really, I'm not going to ban you...but this site would really be better if you just left.

Do you have *any* friends on here? KKKK maybe?

What a sad life for you. Why don't you go say something nice to your wife or kid or hopefully someone in your life that loves you.

Anyway, nothing wrong with being sick and tired of the "'tard" rhetoric.

I find it sort of disturbing that you revel in it. Seriously.

Yes, I got sick of those words, so I removed them from the lexicon. I got sick of seeing them day after day. And guess what... no one will miss them. The other words you mention are definitely not used anywhere near as much(like seriously on a daily basis, many times several times a day).

Speaking of being a "piece of work"...why don't you go away? I mean really, I'm not going to ban you...but this site would really be better if you just left.

What a sad life for you. Why don't you go say something nice to your wife or kid or hopefully someone in your life that loves you.

Maybe this is a harsh thing to say, but honestly...I just came back from an awesome weekend with my family and I have to deal with you getting pissy over this? Over me removing a couple derogatory words from being used here. Do you have *anything* better to be spending your time thinking about? I know I do. I came back from an really good weekend and I thought I would check in with the people that I love here...which is why I come here.

And it makes me wonder why YOU come here. And I know people are different on the Internet than they are in real life. So perhaps I should cut you some slack for that....maybe you're not really such a troll in real life.

You did your little test 3 days ago. And I just got back and you're waiting for my reply. Must be pretty important to you! Man...its not that important. Believe me.

I will say this. I do care about you. I care about human beings, even those that have issues. I do try to be "fair and balanced" when I help run this thing. If you don't believe that...well I can't do anything about that. I can't make everyone believe everything.

But I do care about you, just like I care about everyone who chooses to be a part of this community. And I hope you actually do have interactions with people that aren't like the interactions you have on here. That you aren't such a jerk in person.

This has NOTHING to do with politics. There is no conspiracy by admins. Every time you try to make that a "thing", you're coming off as a "Truther". It has everything to do with trying to get people to be asshats to each other everyday and in every interaction. I don't even mind if it happens occasionally, thats perfectly normal in any relationship. But EVERY fricken day? 99% of your interactions?

So seriously, if that is all you can bring to the table, then I *would* prefer that you leave. If you have something else, then I would love to hear it.

That might be true. Pity me for trying and being optimistic that we might trade something other than insults for a couple days here and there.

I mean, I do get it, that spray is unstoppable. that is one reason why we have it rather than not...so that it gives a release valve for the other forums so that people don't crap there.

I also know that Spray does have a long and storied history of people being rude to one another. I have participated in that myself. But it hasn't been only that. It has also been a place that has been pretty damn funny, but unfortunately as of late it has not had much of that.

Yeah, maybe I am expecting too much...but I'm not going to apologize for that. It is only spray, after all.

Oly, take a cleansing breath. Come back and approach it with your normal good humor. It's better for us all that way. Thanks for keeping Fairweather around too, he's a good guy - nothing wrong with a good argument now and then -it's election season anyway so it's time to break out the gloves (or take the gloves off).

Video of Jackson Browne, famous Libtard. Yammering ends and singing starts @ 30 seconds in, good stuff -

[video:youtube]

Whoh, I just realized that if you type L.I.B.T.A.R.D. without the periods, it changes the spelling as "liberal".

Lets try C.O.N.S.E.V.A.T.A.R.D. Hmm, no go - conservative. Rtard? Still good.

WHERE IS THE "LIKE" BUTTON? LIKE!!!!

Edited by billcoe

Maybe this is a harsh thing to say, but honestly...I just came back from an awesome weekend with my family and I have to deal with you getting pissy over this? Over me removing a couple derogatory words from being used here. Do you have *anything* better to be spending your time thinking about? I know I do. I came back from an really good weekend and I thought I would check in with the people that I love here...which is why I come here.

And it makes me wonder why YOU come here. And I know people are different on the Internet than they are in real life. So perhaps I should cut you some slack for that....maybe you're not really such a troll in real life.

You did your little test 3 days ago. And I just got back and you're waiting for my reply. Must be pretty important to you! Man...its not that important. Believe me.

I will say this. I do care about you. I care about human beings, even those that have issues. I do try to be "fair and balanced" when I help run this thing. If you don't believe that...well I can't do anything about that. I can't make everyone believe everything.

But I do care about you, just like I care about everyone who chooses to be a part of this community. And I hope you actually do have interactions with people that aren't like the interactions you have on here. That you aren't such a jerk in person.

This has NOTHING to do with politics. There is no conspiracy by admins. Every time you try to make that a "thing", you're coming off as a "Truther". It has everything to do with trying to get people to be asshats to each other everyday and in every interaction. I don't even mind if it happens occasionally, thats perfectly normal in any relationship. But EVERY fricken day? 99% of your interactions?

So seriously, if that is all you can bring to the table, then I *would* prefer that you leave. If you have something else, then I would love to hear it.

Dude. Why let inconsequential things get to you? Chill, broham!

I attempted Cutthroat on Friday. We cut it soon not wanting to epic (got 3/4 of the way up but it was 1:30 already). I then drove out to Libby Lake TH and climbed Raven Ridge and Hoodoo 15 hours car to car with a friend. I got home at 2 am. Yesterday? After a recover Pho I took the boys to see Van Halen, rehydrating from my climbs with IPAs at a tailgate. Great fucking weekend for sure!

Thin skinned lib tard admin. What a sad little man who bans the use of words he doesn't like. Thanks for the demonstration/confirmation of libthink: "Faggotty," "Republicunt," "Conservatatard," and, of course, "*" are all a-ok :tup: here--as long as a bona-fide cc.com liberal is the user. "Lib*tard", however, is offensive and must be banned. :lmao::lmao:

Lib-tard is an exceedingly boring term, and I get tired of it. But I have seen the "n" word used by several posters, and when I brought this up to the mods and admin, I was told it is best that I contact the offender poster myself by PM. I know for a fact that they then complained and gossiped about me and my grumbling about the use of racially offensive terms on CC, but left it at that. The issue was me, not the offending posters.

Edited by num1mc

• 4 weeks later...