Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the M's game with the boys on Fri for Star Wars night. Sat I hiked Tamanos Mtn with my youngest. Sun we went to Jurassic World and grilled steaks. It was a good weekend.

I may be leaving early Fri morning for Bonanza. If not, then yeah, I may swing by the pub club

Edited by KaskadskyjKozak

how was the movie? I want to see that and the Road Warrior/ Mad Max one.

I spent the weekend cooking in the sun in Tri-Cities watching Ulee play, but it was fun...a huge part of it is the other parents on the team. They are all good, nice people...all nice to hang out with for dinners, beers, and everything else that this little baseball world is about.

This coming weekend weather looks good, going to road bike around Vashon and go sailing on lake washington.

2X9A7167.jpg

how was the movie? I want to see that and the Road Warrior/ Mad Max one.

I spent the weekend cooking in the sun in Tri-Cities watching Ulee play, but it was fun...a huge part of it is the other parents on the team. They are all good, nice people...all nice to hang out with for dinners, beers, and everything else that this little baseball world is about.

This coming weekend weather looks good, going to road bike around Vashon and go sailing on lake washington.

2X9A7167.jpg

My brother does year-round baseball with his kid (who also pitches). I think he is "in" it for similar reasons.

The movie was a lot of cool graphics. Don't expect much from the plot or characters.... just enjoy the ride. The Avengers was a lot better. I agree - Mad Max is next to check out.

It's gonna be hot this weekend so a bike ride with a breeze on an island or a lake cruise may be a better call than soak up 360 degree solar radiation, but I've had Bonanza in my sights a long time...

How long ago did you do Bonanza Jim? I think it has cleaned up some- I thought it was pretty solid, considering Beckey's description.

MGG route - 15 yrs ago? I remember very exposed, lot o' shaley stuff - something about it all gave me the willies unroped.