Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'least bill maher don't lie 'bout being a druggie, nor does his prefered solution for any possible situation involve promoting a greater level of human misery :)

how many dystopian scenarios involve a bill maher character? how's rush not straight out of 1984?

'least bill maher don't lie 'bout being a druggie, nor does his prefered solution for any possible situation involve promoting a greater level of human misery :)

how many dystopian scenarios involve a bill maher character? how's rush not straight out of 1984?

Shit, the entire Leftard economic dream is a recipe for greater human misery. Been there, tried that.

Dystopian movies with Maher similes? Hmmm...

stanley-tucci-hunger-games.jpg

Shit, the entire Leftard economic dream is a recipe for greater human misery. Been there, tried that

Let's see, remember 2007, assclown? The biggest economic misery since 1920's WAS inflicted by Republican administration, through deregulation and trickle down economics. 2001-2007 was the very same disaster as soviet era centralized planning. You have to be either stupid or utterly ignorant not to see the facts as they are. I guess in case of republican logic stupid and ignorant go hand in hand.

Bob, I'm glad you're on "their" side. :lmao:

I am on the side of logic, unlike you.

Explain us please oh enlighten one! Why is it that every fucking time Republicans take White House, there is a stock market crash or banking collapse, followed by a recession? October 19, 1987 (Reagan), 1989 Savings and Loans collapse, followed by 1990-91 recession (Bush Senior), September 15 2008 Lehman Brothers collapse, triggering The Great Depression (GW Bush). Somehow looking at these facts, Republican claims about economic prowess of their policies don't match the reality.

Back to the topic.

As usual Foulweather has to lie and exaggerate to try and dig dirt on progressives. By Craig Stephen Hicks own admission it's kind of a wash to call him a liberal, and it looks like liberals that he was killing. He was arguing with individuals and killed them over their actions, the way they parked their car.

""On politics, Hicks says that he doesn’t “care about parties” but “just each individual and the rights of such in the Constitution! Some call me a gun toting Liberal, others call me an open-minded Conservative.”"

But it's pretty cut and dried to call the latest murderer a dyed in the wool conservative racist Republican. And he def killed a bunch of old black Democrats. And he killed them not as individuals or their specific actions but as an attack on their race.

Faux News: We don't know why it happened.

Roof: I hate black people.

Faux News: We don't know why it happened. We'll wait for more details.

But it's pretty cut and dried to call the latest murderer a dyed in the wool conservative racist Republican. And he def killed a bunch of old black Democrats. And he killed them not as individuals or their specific actions but as an attack on their race.

bullshit. what's cut and dried is he's a murdering dog. he deserves a speedy fair trial, followed by death by lethal injection like all animals gone bad

oh contrair sir.

Me thinks that a lifetime in jail, walking unprotected among violent criminals (of the color he dispises) is a fate far worse than death.

And the added benefit of not allowing him to be a marter to the white rascist crowd.

giving him death is the kind thing to do to him. let him suffer.

oh contrair sir.

Me thinks that a lifetime in jail, walking unprotected among violent criminals (of the color he dispises) is a fate far worse than death.

And the added benefit of not allowing him to be a marter to the white rascist crowd.

giving him death is the kind thing to do to him. let him suffer.

But he'll be catered to and protected.

If he gets the Dahmer treatment, I'd be satisfied, but doubt it will go down that way

Faux News: We don't know why it happened.

Roof: I hate black people.

Faux News: We don't know why it happened. We'll wait for more details.

"All Republicans are racist; all blacks are Democrats."** Got it. 9_9 It's a pretty small world up in that noggin of yours.

**please note: The administrator of this site does not like these types of broad generalizations. He will be posting admonishment soon. Very soon.

Its funny how some people here seem only capable of outrage....like over 90% of their contribution is decrying this, whining about that, on the look out for some minor injustice in your mind to cling to and hammer away at ceasely.

Are you not getting any at home?

Do you lack meaningful personal relationships?

Did your father or mother not love you?

Are you not capable of any joy?

If so, that sucks, and I hope you find peace at some point, and soon. I don't think you're going to find it here, especially when you're choking on the bile you spew here day after day.

I hope it isn't this crap that makes you happy. Like finding the differences between others here and screeching away about this and that, poking your fellow cretins in the eye with insults, trolling for hostile reactions.

Go back and read your own past 20 posts. If you're proud of that, good for you. If some of you don't feel some shame, some of you should. I know I do for participating in this.

Internet_Fight.jpg

If you aren't getting any of whatever it is you so obviously need, go find some this weekend. You need it, stat. Let go of your rage. Even if your mother didn't love you, if you can stop being acting like a cornered rat with a trap on its head maybe you can find someone that will.

Or better yet, come to Pubclub next week. Have a face to face conversation with some of these people here. Maybe putting a face to a name will help civilize things a bit.

"The world is a vampire, sent to drain

Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames

And what do I get, for my pain?

Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game

Even though I know - I suppose I'll show

All my cool and cold - like old job

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved

Now I'm naked, nothing but an animal"

Its funny how some people here seem only capable of outrage....like over 90% of their contribution is decrying this, whining about that, on the look out for some minor injustice in your mind to cling to and hammer away at ceasely.

You've described liberals to a T. Nice job, Oly! :-)

And btw, regarding a name to a face - we've met more than once, including a pub club last year. Oh, yeah, and there's the time I met you on the waterfront near my work to give you some ski boots free for your kid. Just sayin'. :-)

"Well you're my friend

(It's what you told me)

And can you see

(What's inside of me)

Many times

We've been out drinking

And many times

We've shared our thoughts

But did you ever, ever notice

The kind of thoughts I got

Well you know I have a love

A love for everyone I know

And you know I have a drive

To live I won't let go

But can you see it's opposition

Comes a-rising up sometimes

That it's dreadful and position

Comes blacking in my mind

And that I see a darkness

And did you know how much I love you

Is a hope that somehow you you

Can save me from this darkness

Well I hope that someday, buddy

We have peace in our lives

Together or apart

Alone or with our wives

That we can stop our whoring

And pull the smiles inside

And light it up forever

And never go to sleep

My best unbeaten brother

This isn't all I see

Oh no I see a darkness

Oh no I see a darkness

Oh no I see a darkness

Oh no I see a darkness

And did you know how much I love you

Is a hope that somehow you you

Can save me from this darkness"

"Well you're my friend

(It's what you told me)

And can you see

(What's inside of me)

There ain't no grave can hold my body down

When I hear that trumpet sound I'm gonna rise right out of the ground

Ain't no grave can hold my body down

Well, look way down the river, what do you think I see?

I see a band of angels and they're coming after me

Ain't no grave can hold my body down