Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get $160k a year to post in Spray from my corner office and whine about poor people. Sweet.

Beware, Crux, Oly does not like this type of broad generalization and he is likely to bring it to you attention. Soon. Very soon.

Conservatives are ALL THE SAME. In that case, it's true. So it's ok, FW.

Wow you two! Going on and on about that! Must have really ruffled your feathers! :lmao:

But lets face the fact, you two busom buddies are cut from the same cloth and are marching lockstep like good little soldiers reporting to the 1%. AMIRITE?

For a pleasant diversion:

The following post first appeared on FactCheck.org.

Real estate developer Donald Trump’s speech announcing he is running for the Republican nomination for president contained a number of false and misleading statements on the economy, trade, health care and terrorism:

•Trump claimed that economic growth has “never” been below zero until last quarter’s drop, which is far from true. It has been below zero 42 times since 1946.

•He said “there are no jobs” to be had. In fact, there were 5.4 million job openings recorded at the end of April, the most in 15 years.

•He said the “real” unemployment rate is “anywhere from 18 to 20 percent” and “maybe even 21 percent.” We see no factual basis for this opinion.

•He boasted he would have blocked new Ford plants in Mexico by threatening to impose a 35 percent tax on vehicles and parts made in Mexico and shipped to the U.S. But only Congress can impose taxes and such a tax would violate the North American Free Trade Agreement.

•Trump claimed the five Taliban leaders exchanged for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl “are now back on the battlefield trying to kill us.” But all five remain in Qatar, where they continue to be monitored and are subject to a travel ban, according to the State Department.

•He also made the misleading claim that health care premium costs are going “up 29, 39, 49 and even 55 percent.” He’s talking about some proposed rate increases on the individual market that still need regulatory approval. There are also proposed rate decreases or single-digit increases that did not have to be submitted for review.

In a detailed study, soon to be released, it seems Fairweather and KK are the sickly and abandoned offspring of Rush Limbaugh

Wow, that's so creative. Rush Limbaugh! Amazing, but brain damage does limit one, doesn't it?

nice bud

Um, yea, we suspect this is a big part of his problems.

In a detailed study, soon to be released, it seems Fairweather and KK are the sickly and abandoned offspring of Rush Limbaugh

Wow, that's so creative. Rush Limbaugh! Amazing, but brain damage does limit one, doesn't it?

Um, yea, we suspect this is a big part of his problems.

:lmao:

what a brilliant display of character boys. glad you could document that for the internet and perpetuity.

what a brilliant display of character boys. glad you could document that for the internet and perpetuity.

pot. kettle. black.

Wrong. Show me a single post that demonstrates that I've ever said anything approaching like what you said above.

You can't.

You've displayed plenty of "character" here that can be documented on the internet in perpetuity.

rude, infantile, an asshole. it's fine - it's par for the course here, but don't claim to be on any high horse

you own this site and yet you stand by while TTK threatens to rape FW's wife and kids, or Crux makes similar comments about FW's daughter. The list goes on and on. No outrage, and you even pile on with the insults

But when your buddy gets a barb, after sniping and doing exactly what you claim to abhor (broad-brush stroking generalizations), you get all bent out of shape suddenly.

if alpineK wants to snipe at me, I'll snipe back. If he shits on me, I'll shit back. When in Rome, do as the Romans. I'm not a punching bag.