Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put ya right up there with Dubya!

Thank you. And I'd put you right down there with Hillary. And, despite his ineligibility for the office, I'm happy to see that you support Elon Musk in your autosig:

Musk is a self-described American exceptionalist and nationalist, describing himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been". Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States", arguing on "three separate occasions in the 20th century where democracy would have fallen with World War 1, World War 2 and the Cold War, if not for the United States"

Musk has already done more for the US than Dubya ever had or ever will.

Of course he has; he's a capitalist--and Presidents are just politicians. Still, Musk donated to GW's campaign/reelection. Did you write a check too? :blush:

Edited by Fairweather

Well this is why I like him:

While the politicians are fighting and not accomplishing anything he is solving a couple of the real problems that the humankind faces, immediately. You can figure it out for yourself, but

1. Electric cars

2. Home batteries

3. Space travel

And whatever else...would love it if he would tackle the water situation.

As for his motives, maybe he is diabolical and has a plan to enslave us all...but it seems like other 1%ers are doing this much better than him at the moment.

But he isn't getting rich off of open sourcing his solutions, and just maybe with the help of that tech this rock might be livable for a while longer.

Maybe the space exploration one isn't immediate, but IMO it is....you either start it now, or when you might need it, it is too late. Anyway, with the politicians slashing NASA spending and politicizing that, it is awesome to see the private sector actually making some headway there.

While the politicians are fighting and not accomplishing anything he is solving a couple of the real problems that the humankind faces, immediately. You can figure it out for yourself, but

1. Electric cars

2. Home batteries

3. Space travel

As for his motives, maybe he is diabolical and has a plan to enslave us all...but it seems like other 1%ers are doing this much better than him at the moment.

But he isn't getting rich off of open sourcing his solutions, and just maybe with the help of that tech this rock might be livable for a while longer.

Exactly. So why do you and yours continue to put so much faith in government solutions? 1. Electric cars 2. Home batteries 3. Space travel. Mr Musk couldn't do any of this shit w/o the capitalist structure we have in place to bring all these resources together. What makes you think the government will do any better with healthcare? Wage controls? Rent controls? Price controls?

No doubt you'll point out the role of government research in Mr Musk's fortunes--and you're right. Ain't the status quo a great thing!

1. Electric cars

2. Home batteries

3. Space travel

Exactly. So why do you and yours continue to put so much faith in government solutions? 1. Electric cars 2. Home batteries 3. Space travel. Mr Musk couldn't do any of this shit w/o the capitalist structure we have in place to bring all these resources together. What makes you think the government will do any better with healthcare? Wage controls? Rent controls? Price controls?

No doubt you'll point out the role of government research in Mr Musk's fortunes--and you're right. Ain't the status quo a great thing!

I think that government solutions still have their place, for certain things...I certainly don't think that privatizing everything is the answer.

I don't have all the answers, and i suspect all that do from either side of the coin.

My opinion is that politics in this country is fundamentally broken in many ways. In the end we are given two bad choices, and expected to choose the less bad one. I choose one, you just happen to choose the other one.

My opinion is that politics in this country is fundamentally broken in many ways. In the end we are given two bad choices, and expected to choose the less bad one. I choose one, you just happen to choose the other one.

Politics really aren't much different than they have been for nearly two centuries. Two bad choices? Maybe, but you're the ones agitating for change. The case is yours to make. And you haven't. So far, I see a very, very poorly written healthcare law, built on lies and passed by one vote by a party in Congress that was subsequently thrown out because of it. Face it, lefties have only a loose plan and rarely pay much attention to details. Now moderates, conservatives, and the courts are left to clean up the mess. And this is just one example.

Oh so you are ok with the status quo. Obama has us right on track right? Or did your buddy Dubya had us all on the fast track for success? Status quo??? Its all on YOU buddy! :lmao: Come up with a better answer or prepare for 4 more years of a liberal in the White House.

Yes I'm agitating for change. Are you not? And if you think there is a single conservative candidate who is worth rallying behind, well then lets hear it. There isn't one, just FYI.

No, you face it, righties have lead this country into irresponsible war, tried to crush any scientific research that doesn't support drilling for more oil, and been just as much (ok more) a part of the problem as anything any liberal has done.

And who is picking up the pieces? Do you remember where the country was when Obama inherited it from Bush? Do you remember?

This is just one example?

Meh.

And I'm not even saying that Obama has done a great job...but far and away he has done better than your boy Dubya.

Oh so you are ok with the status quo. Obama has us right on track right? Or did your buddy Dubya had us all on the fast track for success? Status quo??? Its all on YOU buddy! :lmao: Come up with a better answer or prepare for 4 more years of a liberal in the White House.

Yes I'm agitating for change. Are you not? And if you think there is a single conservative candidate who is worth rallying behind, well then lets hear it. There isn't one, just FYI.

No, you face it, righties have lead this country into irresponsible war, tried to crush any scientific research that doesn't support drilling for more oil, and been just as much (ok more) a part of the problem as anything any liberal has done.

And who is picking up the pieces? Do you remember where the country was when Obama inherited it from Bush? Do you remember?

This is just one example?

Meh.

And I'm not even saying that Obama has done a great job...but far and away he has done better than your boy Dubya.

By status quo, I am referring to regulated capitalism generally, not to any particular party or itinerant president. Is this really hard to understand?

As for Obama, well, he hasn't done squat. Nothing. Big dumb ideas, no action. All talk. His foreign policy is red lines and hot air. No one wants to die for Syria--or Crimea. Why not just shut up about red lines? Obama, you're getting your bluff called, like, every fucking day. Shut the fuck up already. Iran on its way to a nuke. Nice job. As above, the one place he tried to affect change, domestically, he failed. And his immigration bs will be shot down in short order. Your guy, champ.

Sadly, I'd take GW over this tool you lefty dreamers elected in a heartbeat. Better yet, let's elect a president who has a grasp on economics and believes in the market. Like Elon Musk?

And if you think there is a single conservative candidate who is worth rallying behind, well then lets hear it. There isn't one, just FYI.

And who's goanna save us on your side? Hillary? Sanders? :lmao::lmao: Rumor has it, your guy Elon Musk is a pretty strong Marco Rubio supporter.

And if you think there is a single conservative candidate who is worth rallying behind, well then lets hear it. There isn't one, just FYI.

And who's goanna save us on your side? Hillary? Sanders? :lmao::lmao: Rumor has it, your guy Elon Musk is a pretty strong Marco Rubio supporter.

Nice work, FW. I am entertained! :-)

Politics really aren't much different than they have been for nearly two centuries. Two bad choices? Maybe, but you're the ones agitating for change. The case is yours to make. And you haven't. So far, I see a very, very poorly written healthcare law, built on lies and passed by one vote by a party in Congress that was subsequently thrown out because of it. Face it, lefties have only a loose plan and rarely pay much attention to details. Now moderates, conservatives, and the courts are left to clean up the mess. And this is just one example.

Obamacare is a conservative's dream come true. It provides huge subsidies to big corporations. And it gives conservative politicians a straw dog with which to obfuscate their true allegiances while maintaining the voter support they desperately need from the reactionary minority that forms their voter base.

Be sure of this: No foreseeable legal action against Obamacare is going forward without a concomitant plan-B that conservative states have already prepared to stop any court-ordered impediment to the continued execution of Obamacare as it is. Contrary to the assertion that congressional Democrats got hit hard in the last election because they passed Obamacare, the truth is clearly understood by conservative politicians that the loss of Obamacare in red states would be political suicide for the Republican party today. And they aren't going to let that happen.

So here we are, at square one, of a sorts, with Romney-care as the law of the land. So fuck you very much.

We on the left wanted Medicare part-E: Focused, well written, and time proven. What we have instead is, well... did I already say fuck you very much?

Musk has already done more for the US than Dubya ever had or ever will.

Of course he has; he's a capitalist--and Presidents are just politicians. Still, Musk donated to GW's campaign/reelection. Did you write a check too? :blush:

You don know that Elon's companies have been the recipient of huge $$$ of corporate welfare?

We on the left wanted Medicare part-E: Focused, well written, and time proven. What we have instead is, well... did I already say fuck you very much?

x2 :)

No, that would be entirely too cost effective and oh, cut out the unnecessary and bloated insurance system. For dog's sake - what would all those CEO's do for "work"?