Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

You and FW seem to be cut from the same cloth. Lots of blanket declarations. I get it, it's your little culture war.

Do you ever stop and think? Seriously?

All you do is react and accuse. I made points and qualified them. I don't think all lefties are the same or claim to know how everyone thinks. I have already stated that. You just want to put words in my mouth. It's lazy.

Ivan is a much more interesting interlocutor - because it is evident he actually reads what his adversary writes, considers it, does not necessarily reject it out of hand (even if he disagrees with it). Unfortunately Ivans are few and far between. You are a dime a dozen.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's too bad, I was really concerned about your opinion of myself!

Since you don't actually post any evidence to back up your opinions, there is nothing to refute. All I see are anecdotes...not really that useful, sorry.

But true, Ivan is the best poster in spray, isn't he? Or at least even with all his faults, he is much, much more entertaining than you have ever been. Which is the only reason to come to spray.

Battle on brave culture warrior.

Since you don't actually post any evidence to back up your opinions, there is nothing to refute. All I see are anecdotes...not really that useful, sorry.

Really I don't care to provide you with whatever it is you seem to need. Spray is generally a useful distraction area on cc.com and nothing more. Unfortunately pretty much every conversation I have with you is negative, boring, and a waste of time on all fronts.

I'm not sure why you continue responding to me or FW honestly. There is nothing about the interaction that you seem to enjoy. You know it all, and we know nothing. You'd just rather have us gone. Maybe it's you who would like to cart folks off into wagons and send them to the gas chamber, not FW, after all. If only people you don't like would just go away, you'd be so much happier.

Over and out.

mr smiff's my parting message every year to my seniors, though yes, by then their attentions are 10-ways to sunday - they'll get it someday - in the meantime, graduation's in 2 hours :)

a fine test-piece for all our gutter-snipping here, really - ole jimmy stewart was a die-hard conservative, yet shone most brilliantly in films that sung w/ liberalism...

I don't wanna be rude again, but I'm seeing a pattern...

Ward Chrchill. Colorado. Claimed Status: American Indian. True Status: White Libtard Professor.

wardchurchill.jpg

Elizabeth Warren. Massachusetts. Claimed Status: American Indian. True Status: White Libtard Professor.

elizabeth-warren-615x447apphoto.jpg

Rachel Dolozal. Washington State. Claimed Status: Black American. True Status: White Libtard College Instructor/Crazy Bitch.

racial-secret.jpg

would you, conservative professor, care to give us a careful treatise on the true definition of white? :)

bernie-sanders.jpg:lmao:

race is a fantasy of the human imagination, a product of the perfectly natural tendency to perceive the world in terms of "us vs them" - race, like the equally frivolous concept of the soul, exists in our heads, not in our dna

is it then possible to lie about something that's not real in the first place?

Nice sentiments--and I agree to a point. So, Ivan, are you all for dropping those government-required "check the box" identity thangs on forms of all kinds? Is it time to end affirmative action? If not, then isn't claiming you are a member of a group of citizens that have historically faced discrimination, when you are not in fact a member, one of the shitlowliest things you've ever heard of?

Nice sentiments--and I agree to a point. So, Ivan, are you all for dropping those government-required "check the box" identity thangs on forms of all kinds? Is it time to end affirmative action? If not, then isn't claiming you are a member of a group of citizens that have historically faced discrimination, when you are not in fact a member, one of the shitlowliest things you've ever heard of?

As opposed to, say, falsifying intelligence to justify starting an unnecessary war which directly led to somewhere between 150,000 and 500,000 deaths, destabilized and entire region, and sent billions of tax dollars up in smoke? Yep, pretty much.

should india not protect those perceived as "untouchable," even though of course no one is born as such?

i'm not sure what's the best way to protect those marked by a non-existent stigma - i do know the french take the approach you refer to, though i can't imagine any dog-fearing conservative could stomach imitating the surrender-monkeys

isn't any white-boy who raps committing essentially the same offense?

Crux, please resume licking Shama's balls immediately. She doesn't like it when her little boys come up for breath.

Philonius, as I'm sure your teachers told you, try to stay on task. Shit, even B-Ho has reined in the "everything's Bush's fault" rote.

Fairweather, I'm pretty sure we're just blaming you. It's your fault, that simple. And we fucking mean it. Okay?

But yeah, even centrists like Obama are coming to demonstrate a much better appreciation about how much help Bush got from the President back then.

colin-powell-fool.jpg

Really I don't care to provide you with whatever it is you seem to need. Spray is generally a useful distraction area on cc.com and nothing more. Unfortunately pretty much every conversation I have with you is negative, boring, and a waste of time on all fronts.

I'm not sure why you continue responding to me or FW honestly. There is nothing about the interaction that you seem to enjoy. You know it all, and we know nothing. You'd just rather have us gone. Maybe it's you who would like to cart folks off into wagons and send them to the gas chamber, not FW, after all. If only people you don't like would just go away, you'd be so much happier.

Over and out.

Poor persecuted tighty righty. :lmao: You can't even post, can you? U BEEN BANNED! OFF TO THE CAMPS!

I love responding to you guys. Its a thrill to see what BS you'll come up with next. And it always ends the same...with ALL U RIGHTIES COMPLAININ THAT I PICK ON YA.

Nah, I love you guys, even if the feeling isn't mutual. Sincerely, I do. Even if you really are the ones that are actually boring and negative. Its a conservative thing, that.

Nice GIF Oly, but aren't we supposed to be staying on topic?

FW: referring to this Faux-rageous incident as "one of the shitlowliest things you've ever heard of" seemed a bit excessive and worthy of calling BS on. And yeah, those guys effed up royally, as we're still seeing today. Not that BHO has really done as well as he should have dealing with the mess.