Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul/Walker vs Warren/Sanders. Let's have a real debate and not the bullshit lies we'll get with Hillary v Jeb.

fine by me, i actually like my odds there :)

doesn't matter much of course if neither pairing don't have the congress too - fucking separation of powers....

Paul/Walker vs Warren/Sanders. Let's have a real debate and not the bullshit lies we'll get with Hillary v Jeb.

fine by me, i actually like my odds there :)

doesn't matter much of course if neither pairing don't have the congress too - fucking separation of powers....

Typical libtard lament. :)

I'll take that match any day. When Democrats don't lie to get elected...they lose.

I'll take that match any day. When Democrats don't lie to get elected...they lose.

WTF does that mean? Libtards promise a load of bigger government and increased spending, and they usually deliver. What exactly do they lie about to get elected?

Well, "if you like your doctor, you can keep him," and "if you like the insurance you have you can keep it" come to mind.

WTF does that mean? Libtards promise a load of bigger government and increased spending, and they usually deliver. What exactly do they lie about to get elected?

Well, "if you like your doctor, you can keep him," and "if you like the insurance you have you can keep it" come to mind.

all lines from after elections and true for most folks at any rate, but that probably doesn't matter here anyhow

agree w/ kk, which feels wierd - libturds are pretty out in the open about tax n' spend - conservatives by contrast preach a good game, but invariably end up spending as much on something else while strangling the revenue stream to boot :)

agree w/ kk, which feels wierd - libturds are pretty out in the open about tax n' spend - conservatives by contrast preach a good game, but invariably end up spending as much on something else while strangling the revenue stream to boot :)

I always thought tax and spend was better than borrow and spend anyway.

I always thought tax and spend was better than borrow and spend anyway.

Well, your pres has been pretty darn good at the latter. In fact, historically, I think he gets the blue ribbon.

"Read my lips..."

"No nation building..."

It cuts both ways

Yea - that's easy to do when what is left in your lap is -- an unnecessary and budget-blowing middle east entanglement and, oh yea -- the TARP and such.

If you haven't noticed the deficit has actually been going down under Obama. AND - did you notice that the Bushies had that interesting trick of putting the cost of their foreign misadventures "off the budget"

I always thought that was quite creative - cause a multi-trillion dollar unnecessary war and added it under the column heading of "doesn't count" in the budget leger. Brilliant!

bush-vs-obama-debt.gif

If you haven't noticed the deficit has actually been going down under Obama. AND - did you notice that the Bushies had that interesting trick of putting the cost of their foreign misadventures "off the budget"

Taxes went up - a lot for middle to upper class folks. Tax, and spend (or at least don't cut spending) (Barry)

Yep, it's misleading (intentionally) to keep war expenses on a separate expense ledger. (Dubya)

taxes went up - a lot for middle to upper class folks. Tax, and spend (or at least don't cut spending) (Barry)

please offer something to support this. According to historical data, the fed tax rate is the same since 1987. Granted they assume you qualify for some tax credits (notes 2,6 and 8) but they over all affect to tax rate is not that high to say that taxes went up a lot.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displayafact.cfm?Docid=226

This chart is rather confusing so maybe I am in error.

are you talking about property taxes or other medicare taxes under Obama term?

Edited by genepires

taxes went up - a lot for middle to upper class folks. Tax, and spend (or at least don't cut spending) (Barry)

please offer something to support this. According to historical data, the fed tax rate is the same since 1987. Granted they assume you qualify for some tax credits (notes 2,6 and 8) but they over all affect to tax rate is not that high to say that taxes went up a lot.

I'm just talking about federal income tax.

I'm just talking about federal income tax.

Dig out a copy of the 1040 instructions for 2008 or 2009 and compare it to those for 2014. Near the end are tax tables, and after them charts for the higher marginal rates.

In addition Obama has limited deductions. Those are spread out in the instructions and harder to pull out by comparison but they are there.

You're making stuff up again. Check the latest CBO findings:

Just the Facts Please

Funny thing those facts. And unless you are making more than $218k a year there are no extra taxes due to Obamacare - unless of course you choose not to get health care (and mooch off the rest of us when you get hurt).

So no, this claim is a bit Foxy. And just how do propose Obama has shuffled around the so-called deduction limits without Congressional approval. Pull-up man, pull-up.

Oh - and the tax rates are automatically adjusted each year to reflect the CPI - but you knew that - right?

Funny thing those facts. And unless you are making more than $218k a year there are no extra taxes due to Obamacare

Maybe I am making more than $218K. You do realize we have a high-tech industry and high cost of living up here in Amazonia/Microserfia/Expedia/Google-FB-in=WA land?

You're making stuff up again. Check the latest CBO findings:

Just the Facts Please

Funny thing those facts. And unless you are making more than $218k a year there are no extra taxes due to Obamacare - unless of course you choose not to get health care (and mooch off the rest of us when you get hurt).

So no, this claim is a bit Foxy. And just how do propose Obama has shuffled around the so-called deduction limits without Congressional approval. Pull-up man, pull-up.

Oh - and the tax rates are automatically adjusted each year to reflect the CPI - but you knew that - right?

You mean the same CBO that scored ObmamaCare "revenue neutral" during the rubber-stamp 111th Congress of 2009-2011? I guess this answers premise #2 as well. Of course, as Ivan confirmed above, this is the type of government you libtards seem to crave nowadays--a subservient legislature and judiciary that bows to the will of a benevolent, populist autocrat. 9_9