Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

In any event, GW somehow got through Yale and Harvard ok--with mediocre grades.

He graduated in 1968 from Yale with BA in history, not exactly the toughest degree to get. He graduated from Harvard with MBA and C- (77) grade average. I would say his scholar credentials are rather severely fucking lackluster as far as a leadership of this country. But mediocracy and race to the bottom is what Republican party is all about, which you have just proved in your own words.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong Turdweather, no response to try and find someone dumber than the bush boy village idiot? LOL! DUMBEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!

Dumbest president in history? That'd probably be #9--or maybe #33. I'll let you look 'em up. In any event, GW somehow got through Yale and Harvard ok--with mediocre grades. Of course, we have no way of knowing Obama's academic or intellectual cred, since he's never allowed the release of his college transcripts--or produced a graduate thesis.

At least W is still not stupid enough to be a Truther. The belief system that engenders that type of conclusion can only be explained by profound mental retardation.

He graduated in 1968 from Yale with BA in history, not exactly the toughest degree to get. He graduated from Harvard with MBA and C- (77) grade average. I would say his scholar credentials are rather severely fucking lackluster as far as a leadership of this country. But mediocracy and race to the bottom is what Republican party is all about, which you have just proved in your own words.

What was Obama's GPA?

What was Obama's GPA?

He graduated magna cum laude. He was also a president of Harvard Law Review. That is probably significantly higher, then 77 or C- achieved by Bush.

At least W is still not stupid enough to be a Truther. The belief system that engenders that type of conclusion can only be explained by profound mental retardation.

Well, that's setting a pretty low bar - at least he's not a truther.

While you don't have to be smart academically, you have to be a quick study and be able to sift through the mounds of information coming your way, weight the advice of staff, and make sound decisions. After 911 I thought, maybe, that Bush was in a position of history and that he would quickly grow to meet the demands of his stature. Boy was I wrong. Instead, he fell into the neocon reactionary group and here we are. Biggest foreign policy blunder in the last 75 years.

While you don't have to be smart academically, you have to be a quick study and be able to sift through the mounds of information coming your way, weight the advice of staff, and make sound decisions. After 911 I thought, maybe, that Bush was in a position of history and that he would quickly grow to meet the demands of his stature. Boy was I wrong. Instead, he fell into the neocon reactionary group and here we are. Biggest foreign policy blunder in the last 75 years.

*yawn*. keep living in the past and enjoying your hyperbole. Loser.

You could make a valid assertion that Obama wasn't quite ready for primetime given his short stint in the Congress. And he made some rooking mistakes in politics and IMO, letting the banks get a free ride by enlisting the likes of Summers for advice.

But- he certainly did not waste our blood and treasure to the extent that the Idiot did. We are still paying for his foreign policy blunders - the destabilization of the Middle East, the rise of ISIS, a flood of refugees - all because of some cheery version of the domino theory that the fall of Iraq would cause a wave of Jeffersonian Democracy to break out among these tribal societies. Stunning.

*yawn*. keep living in the past and enjoying your hyperbole. Loser.

Well, I think you are the one living in the past, trying to convince the rest of the world about washed up ideology of neo-cons and their fucked economic and military doctrines. Just the fact that in less then 7 years the very ideology managed to wipe out budget surplus and turn it into the worst economic disaster in 70 years shows undeniable fact of who was right and who was wrong. But it's obvious logic and objectivity are not strong suites of people like yourself.

Well, I think you are the one living in the past, trying to convince the rest of the world about washed up ideology of neo-cons and their fucked economic and military doctrines.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything of the sort.

But I am enjoying mocking you, assholekisser. Very much, in fact.

Well, I think you are the one living in the past, trying to convince the rest of the world about washed up ideology of neo-cons and their fucked economic and military doctrines.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything of the sort.

But I am enjoying mocking you, assholekisser. Very much, in fact.

Am I supposed to care about your opinion? Life is too short to deal or care about wankers like you. I learned to ignore salty breath faders (like yourself) long, long time ago. Happy trails gerbil spelunker.

In the event of a republican victory in 2016 it would be interesting to hear which countries F and KK would like the new administration to declare war on. Keep in mind the minimum number of wars is two.

*yawn* another cartoon character, unbelievably even more dimwitted than his Polish twin.

Answer the question: Which country do you want to declare war on

Everybody knows a good republican loves war whether justified or unjustified :battlecage:

In the event of a republican victory in 2016 it would be interesting to hear which countries F and KK would like the new administration to declare war on. Keep in mind the minimum number of wars is two.

*yawn* another cartoon character, unbelievably even more dimwitted than his Polish twin.

Answer the question: Which country do you want to declare war on

Everybody knows a good republican loves war whether justified or unjustified :battlecage:

Listen, fuckwit, I'm not a Republican, I'm a Libertarian, and I prefer a non-interventionist foreign policy. No wars and also no foreign aid. If some third world shithole wants to kills all its neighbors... or its own, that's their business.

If my country is at war, yes, I will support our troops and our president. But I'd prefer we weren't at war.

If you claim to be Libertarian, which candidates did you vote for in 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2012?

If you have not casted a vote for Libertarian candidate, but voted for a Republican, that makes you Republican. T-A=0, remember?

If my country is at war, yes, I will support our troops and our president.

Well, that ideology worked great between 1939 and 1945, didn't it? There is a great difference between patriotism and nationalism, and we know exactly how the second one always ends. Would be a good time to re-think your points of view.