Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey man, sorry, I was just referring to the fact it was sort of ironic that you responding with the "Fuckaroo" bit, which on the surface levels appears to be a little "hateful"....so you sort of confirmed what he was saying even if perhaps you don't identify fully as a Republican.

Fuckaroo is not hateful, just derisive.

I mean it's not like I identified myself as "armed"...

why are you always jumping in on me or FW when we use a term like Fuckaroo or libtard and silent at all the Republifuck/etc spew? The one-sided outrage is so black and white it's not even debatable.

Enjoy this sunny day while it lasts!

who identified themselves as "armed"? as in they have arms? and legs too? what?

Who is outraged? onesided? I'm not the arbiter of truth, as I'm sure you'd be one of the first to point out. But I do have an opinion. I'm not laying down any laws, but last I checked "Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder" was started by FW. I'm sure the intent of this thread was to have a meaningful discourse free of insults.

"hateful" vs. "derisive"...what are you Bill Clinton? :lmao:

But no doubt most people who post in spray are assholes, that's why I never do. Sorry for being so mean and picking on ya!

Have a good weekend.

look at Fuckaroo's image, lower left corner:

armedDemocrats

and yes you are an asshole, sorry :wave:

And maybe you "thinking Republicans" or "thinking Conservatives" think those people are fucking nuts (the people deny scientific findings, and then try to defund scientist to combat their findings), but you have to band with them or you will never get anyone elected.

The wackos are in charge:

Last week, the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee, headed by Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas), approved a bill that would slash at least $300 million from NASA's Earth-science budget.

NASA, for its part, responded to the impending doom with howls of protest. Charles Bolden, the administrator of NASA, a retired United States Marine Corps Major General, and a former NASA astronaut, issued a statement saying:

The NASA authorization bill making its way through the House of Representatives guts our Earth science program and threatens to set back generations worth of progress in better understanding our changing climate, and our ability to prepare for and respond to earthquakes, droughts, and storm events.

NASA leads the world in the exploration of and study of planets, and none is more important than the one on which we live.

And from the Republican folks in charge:

Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas): "Contrary to the claims of those who want to strictly regulate carbon dioxide emissions and increase the cost of energy for all Americans, there is a great amount of uncertainty associated with climate science."

Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-Wisconsin): "I think that the science is inconclusive on this."

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Alabama): "I'm approaching the issue with a healthy degree of skepticism. If the evidence is there to prove it, then so be it."

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Kentucky): "I would challenge [President Obama] to show us the linkage -- the undeniable linkage -- between droughts and the change of weather, and some kind of human activity."

Really – you can’t make this shit up!! Maybe it’s time for another snowball theater routine.

so you really think he identifies as "armed" then? you don't see that as a stretch at all...like maybe he found it on the internet and stuff? should we throw occums razor out first?

https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11423_844402868931319_1487128148262335915_n.jpg?oh=02b2152bbf0062e5b58105abc9066a54&oe=5608C41B

-fellow asshole

so you really think he identifies as "armed" then? you don't see that as a stretch at all...like maybe he found it on the internet and stuff? should we throw occums razor out first?

https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11423_844402868931319_1487128148262335915_n.jpg?oh=02b2152bbf0062e5b58105abc9066a54&oe=5608C41B

-fellow asshole

I think he's a kook. What he posted (found) is insulting, so just giving tit for tat. It is spray after all.

Yeah, the subject of this thread is incendiary, a troll. I don't really agree with the original premise. But it's one of like two threads now on Spray getting traffic, so, I'm checking in and dropping turds like the rest of the miscreants here. I don't take it seriously, especially from those that take themselves the most seriously (Jim).

Damn, it's looking sunny outside - can't wait to ride home, pour a gin and tonic and read out on the balcony. And not think about politics one iota. :-)

Utter fucking hypocrisy. This is what smaller government looks- according to republifuck orthodox:

Can you believe this shit?

The list of “disallowed” foods, which you can view here, also includes the following:

Cranberry sauce and pie filling. (Poor people can forget about making dessert for Thanksgiving dinner.)

Creamed vegetables

Baked beans

Pickles

Pork and beans

Frozen veggies that come in packages featuring pasta, nuts, rice, cheese, or meats

French fries and hash browns

Sharp cheddar cheese, Swiss, and fresh mozzarella, shredded and sliced cheeses (except American cheese of course), cheese food, spreads, and products. Even Kosher cheese is banned unless you apply to get a specific check for it which basically could identify who the poor Jewish people are.

Canned peas and green beans

Albacore tuna, red salmon, and fish fillets

Bagels, pita bread, English muffins

White rice and wild rice

Taco shells

Almond, rice, goat, and soy milk.

Brown eggs and any eggs produced by cage-free or free range chickens, which basically helps corporate chicken farms

Several kinds of infant food

Anything in bulk

Anything organic or natural

Basically, Wisconsin Republicans are making it more difficult for poor people to buy food, let alone enjoy the food they eat.

The legislation specifically bans poor people from buying any kind of shellfish, including lobster, shrimp, and crab. This particular ban, perhaps coincidentally, has a strong religious connection to it since the Biblical Book of Leviticus outlaws shellfish. So perhaps without meaning to, it appears conservative lawmakers are not only banning these foods for poor people, they are forcing only poor people to abide by an unconstitutional biblical law written thousands of years ago in a foreign land. That sure sounds like Sharia law to me.

Common brilliancy of republican base:

Earth is 6000 years old

Vaccination caused retardation

There is no climate change

we are not a bigots, we just hate niggers, spics, zipperheads, sandniggers and them fucking indians.

This list can go on.

Tell us about how much smarter underground power lines would be again, assholekisser. I mean if you have time in between hand jobs for your "clients". :wave:

Common brilliancy of republican base:

Earth is 6000 years old

Vaccination caused retardation

There is no climate change

we are not a bigots, we just hate niggers, spics, zipperheads, sandniggers and them fucking indians.

This list can go on.

Tell us about how much smarter underground power lines would be again, assholekisser. I mean if you have time in between hand jobs for your "clients". :wave:

Tell us about "smaller government" in Wisconsin telling people what to eat.

james-carville-quote.png

Well the initial impression just from knowing Carville pretty well is that this just doesn't sound like him.

And the dead giveaway of the use of the word "Democrat", which in this case is improper, the correct being "Democratic". But this is a favorite method of Rush (Pigboy) Limbaugh and his ilk. To use the incorrect word because it ends in "rat". Strictly juvenile and low class.

Trying to link this to any Dem also falls flat just from the false premise that Dems are less clueless than Repugs because any Dem knows that's just not true.

So let's check Snopes shall we Dimweather? Just Google the title of this little funny, what do you know, the top hit. LINK. And, just as I thought, it's false. Carville never made this statement and there is no record of him having ever done so. So typical of the knuckle-draggers on the right, can't find any really bad facts to put out about Dems, so they just pull sh*t right out of their ass.

And as the old saying goes. When the Repugs stop lying about the Dems then the Dems can stop telling the truth about the Repugs.

So once again Dumbweather, you've taken a beat down, you must be getting used to it by now. Oh BTW please link to some facts showing a dumber Dem president than the bush boy, as evidenced by the funny I posted with the six idiotic Bushism quotes. And try to pick one that's not pulled out of some knuckle-draggers ass. It's going to be tough, good luck.

fbi-wifi-3.jpg

james-carville-quote.png

Well the initial impression just from knowing Carville pretty well is that this just doesn't sound like him.

And the dead giveaway of the use of the word "Democrat", which in this case is improper, the correct being "Democratic". But this is a favorite method of Rush (Pigboy) Limbaugh and his ilk. To use the incorrect word because it ends in "rat". Strictly juvenile and low class.

Trying to link this to any Dem also falls flat just from the false premise that Dems are less clueless than Repugs because any Dem knows that's just not true.

So let's check Snopes shall we Dimweather? Just Google the title of this little funny, what do you know, the top hit. LINK. And, just as I thought, it's false. Carville never made this statement and there is no record of him having ever done so. So typical of the knuckle-draggers on the right, can't find any really bad facts to put out about Dems, so they just pull sh*t right out of their ass.

And as the old saying goes. When the Repugs stop lying about the Dems then the Dems can stop telling the truth about the Repugs.

So once again Dumbweather, you've taken a beat down, you must be getting used to it by now. Oh BTW please link to some facts showing a dumber Dem president than the bush boy, as evidenced by the funny I posted with the six idiotic Bushism quotes. And try to pick one that's not pulled out of some knuckle-draggers ass. It's going to be tough, good luck.

fbi-wifi-3.jpg

9_99_9 I'll spell slowly for you, since you don't seem to have a grasp of irony: My Carville post was in response to your Barton post. Entiendes? In kind, here is the Snopes on the nonsense you posted. Enjoy your weekend. Beat down? Wow. :noway::noway:

The whole thing is absolute nonsense. So who the fuck is going to enforce 1/3 rule? Talking about creating bureaucracy. And if you are agreeing with this law, then your whole argument about smaller and less intrusive government goes out through the window. What is sounds like is you really don't want smaller government at all. You want a bigger government with bigger stick, so it can enforce YOUR point of view. Your bullshit hypocrisy has no boundaries.

9_99_9 I'll spell slowly for you, since you don't seem to have a grasp of irony: My Carville post was in response to your Barton post. Entiendes? In kind, here is the Snopes on the nonsense you posted. Enjoy your weekend. Beat down? Wow. :noway::noway:

If you read the Snopes Barton article the conclusion is not "false" but "mixture". Basically he did say this stuff and he's being paraphrased in the funny.

On the other hand, your Carville submission is a TOTAL lie. And now you are lying, claiming you knew that and were posting it in response to my post which you claim is a lie, but it's not. What a douche.

What's wrong Turdweather, no response to try and find someone dumber than the bush boy village idiot? LOL! DUMBEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!

duck-douches1.jpg

Truthers like all conspiracy-theory kooks and folks with some form of OCD, hypochondriasm or other mental deficiency float through the interwebs looking for whatever turd that appeals to their world view/mental illness, then can swallow whole and regurgitate as Gospel.

What's wrong Turdweather, no response to try and find someone dumber than the bush boy village idiot? LOL! DUMBEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!

Dumbest president in history? That'd probably be #9--or maybe #33. I'll let you look 'em up. In any event, GW somehow got through Yale and Harvard ok--with mediocre grades. Of course, we have no way of knowing Obama's academic or intellectual cred, since he's never allowed the release of his college transcripts--or produced a graduate thesis.