Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

Back here on earth, if you could engage in a defense of your original premise, that the UK Conservative party economic policy is a winner - please do.

Insults. Good fall back. Whatever, that was not my original premise--the economics angle on the election was yours. And in any event, the whole Keynes-Hayek thang is not likely to be sorted out by you or I.

Translation: I don't have a valid argument.

Well,thank you for finally admitting it. :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back here on earth, if you could engage in a defense of your original premise, that the UK Conservative party economic policy is a winner - please do.

Insults. Good fall back. Whatever, that was not my original premise--the economics angle on the election was yours. And in any event, the whole Keynes-Hayek thang is not likely to be sorted out by you or I.

Love the irony with Jimbo referring to free-dumb, as if he isn't an example of the adjective following the hyphen.

Never underestimate a libtard's sense of self-importance.

Oh hey man, sorry, I was just referring to the fact it was sort of ironic that you responding with the "Fuckaroo" bit, which on the surface levels appears to be a little "hateful"....so you sort of confirmed what he was saying even if perhaps you don't identify fully as a Republican.

Reality can be a real bitch when you're a libtard.

gop-hate-way.jpg

Is it not wrong to say that it is primary, for instance, waging this "war on science" since the data the scientists have been uncovering on (for instance) climate change doesn't support their agenda?

And maybe you "thinking Republicans" or "thinking Conservatives" think those people are fucking nuts (the people deny scientific findings, and then try to defund scientist to combat their findings), but you have to band with them or you will never get anyone elected.

But really it is pretty myopic to say that "Libertard" (or any other such trollish insulting slang designed to elicit an exchange of hate as some of you enjoy doing here) are challenged with reality in general. The reality is that stupidity is a universal language that exists in any and all political points of view. But to admit that wouldn't allow for the meaningful exchange of insults that is desired.

[video:youtube]IKbLquqxBAQ

Oh hey man, sorry, I was just referring to the fact it was sort of ironic that you responding with the "Fuckaroo" bit, which on the surface levels appears to be a little "hateful"....so you sort of confirmed what he was saying even if perhaps you don't identify fully as a Republican.

Fuckaroo is not hateful, just derisive.

I mean it's not like I identified myself as "armed"...

why are you always jumping in on me or FW when we use a term like Fuckaroo or libtard and silent at all the Republifuck/etc spew? The one-sided outrage is so black and white it's not even debatable.

Enjoy this sunny day while it lasts!

Fuckaroo is not hateful, just derisive.

I mean it's not like I identified myself as "armed"...

why are you always jumping in on me or FW when we use a term like Fuckaroo or libtard and silent at all the Republifuck/etc spew? The one-sided outrage is so black and white it's not even debatable.

Enjoy this sunny day while it lasts!

who identified themselves as "armed"? as in they have arms? and legs too? what?

Who is outraged? onesided? I'm not the arbiter of truth, as I'm sure you'd be one of the first to point out. But I do have an opinion. I'm not laying down any laws, but last I checked "Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder" was started by FW. I'm sure the intent of this thread was to have a meaningful discourse free of insults.

"hateful" vs. "derisive"...what are you Bill Clinton? :lmao:

But no doubt most people who post in spray are assholes, that's why I never do. Sorry for being so mean and picking on ya!

Have a good weekend.