Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

Obama and his Dems simply stole some 700Bn from Medicare and gave it to a more reliable constituency. Again, Ivan, there was no compromise. This is a fantasy that you choose to believe. This whole thing was rammed down our throats; sold on lies.

Hillarycare would have been an even bigger debacle--but it never had any chance of passage. Zero. I have no doubt that the left considers Obamacare an incremental step back toward this 1993 would-be disaster. In fact, I think you've even admitted as much here. And look at the abortion of a bill you Dems came up with. You alone.

Gut Obamacare. Gut the old system too. Replace it with fee for service and catastrophic coverage options.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a compromise between what the insurance companies wanted (the status quo) and what liberals wanted

the only thing i see your side doing is going back to the shitty old days. if you can come up w/ somethign that covers everybody in a meaningful way, i'd be interested...

Fairweather, wake up from you Faux News induced dream,

Obamacare is a Republican plan. It was first presented by Dole, then by McCain. It was implemented by Romney in Mass. It was written by the insurance companies. The Repugs allowed it to pass, there were no lies. If there was it was just propaganda cover for suckers like your stupid self.

If the Repugs truly didn't want it they could have fillibustered, they did that to everything else from that entire term.

You blame everything on liberals when they have very little to do with the real problems we are facing. There is a war going on between the 1% and the 99%. Their media tries to distract with a phony war between liberals and conservatives, blacks and whites, citizens and immigrants. It's all phony propaganda for stupid suckers like you. Don't fall for it.

Both parties are near equally corrupt. The Repugs about 99% and the Dems about 95%. So shut up with your stupid propaganda bullsh*t acting like it's only the Dems.

Hey Fairweather, we spend twice as much as all other developed nations yet our life expectancy is less than most of them. And all our people don't even have coverage.

What are the Republicans or the corporate Dems going to do about this? NOTHING, because they like it when they can rape and pillage.

The high costs are because of big pharma, big cancer, big hospitals, big insurance, all taking up to 30% right off the top. That's the way the sold out Repugs and Dems want it. It has nothing to do with liberals, there's no liberals at the head of predatory corporations.

original.jpg

not to let facts get in the way of standard campaign rhetoric, but since the AFA passed per capita health care costs increases have slowed to between 3.6 to 4% per year. there have been numerous articles on this slowdown- not exactly a secret for anyone who picks up a paper on occasion. A number of factors have produced this result- the AFA being one of them.

The hospital admins I work with all say the opposite. No, "articles" really aren't facts no matter how hard you try to make them so.

Fairweather, after reading a lot of your posts I'm starting to think that you really are as stupid as you seem at first, maybe even more so.

Obamacare is a Republican plan. It was first presented by Dole, then by McCain. It was implemented by Romney in Mass. It was written by the insurance companies. The Repugs allowed it to pass, there were no lies. If there was it was just propaganda cover for suckers like your stupid self.

If the Repugs truly didn't want it they could have fillibustered, they did that to everything else from that entire term.

You blame everything on liberals when they have very little to do with the real problems we are facing. There is a war going on between the 1% and the 99%. Their media tries to distract with a phony war between liberals and conservatives, blacks and whites, citizens and immigrants. It's all phony propaganda for stupid suckers like you. Don't fall for it.

Both parties are near equally corrupt. The Repugs about 99% and the Dems about 95%. So shut up with your stupid propaganda bullsh*t acting like it's only the Dems.

Gotta give it to you Buck, the conspiracy angle is always entertaining for the first ten or twenty seconds. Unfortunately, I find it getting more and more difficult to engage 9/11 nutjob-truther types like you. In any event, I'm sure the populist messages already frothing up from the political left pre-2016 will find fertile soil in that soft noggin of yours. Better ignore Rachael for now, and stick to those ADD-type tasks that I'm sure you're really good at.

Again, your facts are just plain wrong. (No surprise by now.) The Democrats had a 60-vote supermajority in the Senate when the cloture vote was taken to move the ACA forward on Christmas Eve, 2009.

Buck, you really need to reassess your information diet. Maybe mix in a little FOX or CBS with your Huff, MSNBC, Mother Jones? Just a thought. Sorry, but you really are an idiot.

Your right, the one brief time the Dems had a super majority. So since it was approved by the insurance companies and it was very similar to the plans from Dole, McCain, Romney then the repugs opposed it because of their pledge to oppose anything and everything Obama did. Not because they disagreed with what the predatory corporations wanted. After all mandating someone to purchase a product from a private company is certainly the antithesis of democracy. What are you saying, that the insurance companies are led by liberal CEO's?

So you follow politics and the corrupt politicians, who are all corrupt, but you somehow believe that the 1/2 of them with the R after their name are not corrupt. If you like we can compare crimes by presidential administration between the D's and R's. Oh and I don't watch Maddow (I don't even own a TV), she's just a liberal gatekeeper, there's nothing on the predatory corporate TV that is not completely controlled. Just ask yourself why Donahue and Olberman were axed from the supposed liberal channel when they had the highest ratings.

Are you still believing that official government conspiracy theory regarding 911? The one where all sorts of impossible stuff happened? Like most of Newton's laws of physics were turned on their head? Like where most of the major protocols for Norad and fire, crime, and airplane crash investigation were completely ignored? The one where the corporate media contradicted themselves on multiple occasions and then dutifully covered up after the fact?

So what do you know about engineering and physics? Are you aware that several steel skyscrapers have burned in what is typically called a "raging inferno" fashion. Like where either the entire building or complete floors are fully engulfed with flames. And yet none of these steel building raging infernos have ever collapsed? So what about WTC building 7? It burned partially on just a few floors, never having even one floor fully engulfed in flame . And yet if fell within it's own footprint exactly like a controlled demolition? How do you explain that?

fires.jpg

science-wins_n.jpg

i like the russian model: spend nothing, get nothing :)

in fairness, our poor life expectancy might have more to do w/ us shooting each other in great numbers than shitty docs...

Part of it can be attributed to poor diet and life style, but gun shootings are not that significant. Far more people die from prescription drugs than either guns or illegal drugs.

they don't take prescription drugs in other western nations? :)

i imagine we have a good many more traffic deaths than the typical euro country too - fewer murders at the soccer stadiums though :)

I think we have more over prescription and abuse. Plus the "health care" industry doesn't cure, it just treats symptoms, the drug thing is part of that.

We might have more traffic deaths, there are practically no restrictions on getting a license, unlike say Germany for instance.

Gotta give it to you Buck, the conspiracy angle is always entertaining for the first ten or twenty seconds. Unfortunately, I find it getting more and more difficult to engage 9/11 nutjob-truther types like you. In any event, I'm sure the populist messages already frothing up from the political left pre-2016 will find fertile soil in that soft noggin of yours. Better ignore Rachael for now, and stick to those ADD-type tasks that I'm sure you're really good at.

So you quote my post and ignore every point in it, while bringing up something I said nothing about in said post, and then proceed with a 100% ad-hominem attack.

Where's your "argument" Fairweather?

There is a war going on between the 1% and the 99%. Both parties are near equally corrupt. The Repugs about 99% and the Dems about 95%. So shut up with your stupid propaganda bullsh*t acting like it's only the Dems.

Looks like some animals are more corrupt than others:

Slate

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show."

i think most libturds are as interested in hillary being president as you are :)

no need to gloat, you stupid bitches got your turn coming - what clown-puncher you gonna choose to fuck shit up for the next 8 years? can he/she at least be mildly literate this time around, por favor?

I just hope Dems candidates hits 2 before GOP hits 20. Just for entertainment.

Any problem with politics can always be solved by forming a committee to create a committee that will pass a resolution. All problems solved. Just takes a few years.

Edited by matt_warfield