Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hates communists and doesn't trust the police.

Wow, trust police:

Here is a little trust builder:

Trust builder #1

[video:youtube]ogYtwB2k9z8

Trust builder #3

Trust builder #4

Fucking inspiring, outstanding individuals. Trust is not given trust is earned.

You're the left's version of doddering redneck. As much as I'd like to explain my point to you using small words and finger paint, I'm enjoying this too much. Maybe after this thread is over we can start a new one where you explain why Greek debt is the fault of Europe and the only logical solution is seizing depositor's assets.

You're the left's version of doddering redneck. As much as I'd like to explain my point to you using small words and finger paint, I'm enjoying this too much. Maybe after this thread is over we can start a new one where you explain why Greek debt is the fault of Europe and the only logical solution is seizing depositor's assets.

Wow, big words typed by a moron. How long did it take you to look them up? Talking about Greece, you (like 98% of americans) would not be able to point it out on the map. Left version of a redneck- newsflash fucko- you are a redneck, you have shit between your toes, your flanel shirt need washing and your wife and sister are the same person.

If we take Crazy Polish Bob as Exhibit A, it becomes easier for us to understand why American libtards are so intent on importing certain dupes from other lands via executive order. After all, local-born dupes--touched by virulent anti-government American tradition--will only get one so far at the ballot box.

Libtard depth of thought: Shallow as a bumper sticker, as well-considered as a caricature. Feel free to try actual words someday, Special K. It's hard for you, I know...

my favorite bumpersticker (i doubt it's owner was a dyed-in-the-wool libtard) back in the day in solid-red virginia was:

"don't blame me, i voted for jeff davis"

:)

Still, Ivan, you gotta admit that for every conservatard bumper sticker there are, like, about fifty libtard examples. And the libs seem especially determined to plaster the whole car--after all, it's important that the world knows who's drivin that Prius. 9_9

6778460656_9b2c3ab0dd_z.jpg

As per usual your assumptions are wrong. Not on a Prius, but...

[img:center]http://www.youngcons.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/obama-bumper-stickers.jpg[/img]

Sure, the conservative anecdote can occasionally be seen drivin' down the highway, but if you can't admit the libs have the bumper sticker thing won hands-down, well, you're just not being honest with yourself. Of course, honesty and self-assesment ain't exactly features of libtardism to begin with.

Fwiw, gene, my Toyota Yaris has no bumper stickers.

No Fairweather, it's just that most folks with the opinions expressed on the back of that Jeep are too ashamed to show them to the public, being somewhat aware of just how their selfish/racist/fascist/theocratic posture makes them appear to reasonable human beings.

It doesn't prevent them from acting out their shameful beliefs in the privacy of the voting booth though.

But what horrible opinions on the back of the libtard mobile, eh? Which opposite positions do you embrace from the back of the Prius?

• Hell yes, more war
  • Burn more gasoline to make the world better
  • Health care only for the special
  • Trains are for losers and the poor
  • Women are lesser, Ginger Rogers deserved second billing
  • Your body, my choice
  • Fun is determined by your ability to buy stuff
  • Screw coexistence, I'll kill you if you don't agree
  • Anti Family, Pro Male
  • A Woman's Place is on the Bottom

Sounds like a fine list of values for anyone willing to be certified as a worthless asshole. Is this your tribe? Do you want to step up to the plate and own these positions? That's what I hear you saying.

No Fairweather, it's just that most folks with the opinions expressed on the back of that Jeep are too ashamed to show them to the public, being somewhat aware of just how their selfish/racist/fascist/theocratic posture makes them appear to reasonable human beings.

It doesn't prevent them from acting out their shameful beliefs in the privacy of the voting booth though.

But what horrible opinions on the back of the libtard mobile, eh? Which opposite positions do you embrace from the back of the Prius?

• Hell yes, more war
  • Burn more gasoline to make the world better
  • Health care only for the special
  • Trains are for losers and the poor
  • Women are lesser, Ginger Rogers deserved second billing
  • Your body, my choice
  • Fun is determined by your ability to buy stuff
  • Screw coexistence, I'll kill you if you don't agree
  • Anti Family, Pro Male
  • A Woman's Place is on the Bottom

Sounds like a fine list of values for anyone willing to be certified as a worthless asshole. Is this your tribe? Do you want to step up to the plate and own these positions? That's what I hear you saying.

OW, your reply just shows how black and white your world really is. The only thing shameful here is your inability to think outside the box you have built around yourself. It's called nuance--and you ain't got any.

[*]War? Does anyone really want it? What's this driver's point?

[*]Gasoline? Does this driver think he/she has purchased absolution with a Prius--such that he can preach to the rest of us?

[*]Free health Care? What freedoms is this driver willing to part with to get it?

[*]Public transportation? See above.

[*]"Choice?" Gotta love libtards who have no problem imposing death on the innocent/unborn--and life for perpetrators of the most horrific crimes imaginable.

[*]"Choice?" v.2 Gotta love libtards who couldn't give a rat's ass about freedom and choice--except on this one topic.

[*]Fun and money. I'll bet you've spent a lot on climbing gear over the years. Nothing wrong with that--unless you see fit to lecture the rest of us on the back of your Prius.

[*]Coexistence is the ideal--if it works for everyone. Unfortunately your "tribe's" idea of it requires the rest of us to accept your other beliefs.

[*]Recall Walker. How'd that work out for your tribe?

In short, OW, you once again disappoint with your myopic worldview and stated sense of self-importance. What you seem to say here is, basically, "if you don't believe what I do, you are a (your words) 'selfish/racist/fascist/the[ist].'"

I mean this in all sincerity when I say that it is troubling to see such a great guy express such a hateful, narrow point of view. There is some in between. Even TTK understands this. How sad that you don't.