Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's as simple as a neighborhood. I have a gun. A couple of the neighbors I wave to every morning have guns. The guy down the street probably has a gun but no one is sure. Still, there's no way any of us want that certified crazy fuck in the green house who yells at everyone's kids and says he'd like to wipe certain Ned Flanderszz off the friggin map gettin his hands on a gun. Are we hypocrites? Who cares.

Another quiet day in Fairweather's neighborhood

[img:center]http://mx1.politicususa.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/open-carry-texas.jpg[/img]

[img:center]http://www.arktimes.com/binary/312e/1361380947-opencarry.jpg[/img]

[img:center]http://m5.paperblog.com/i/14/141829/bumpersticker-gun-nut-words-of-stupidity-and--L-fqtdoy.jpeg[/img]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/12/31/the-inside-story-of-how-an-idaho-toddler-shot-his-mom-at-wal-mart/

Hey, I am, glad this happened- one less stupid fucktard to deal with.

Wow, GGK, a stunning sentiment. You are truly a despicable human being. From the story you posted:

She was raised in northeast Idaho and always excelled at school, former high school classmate Kathleen Phelps said, recalling her as “extremely smart. … valedictorian of our class, very motivated and the smartest person I know. … Getting good grades was always very important to her.”

She went on to graduate in 2010 from the University of Idaho with a chemistry degree, according to a commencement program. From there, she got a job at Battelle’s Idaho National Laboratory and published several articles, one of which analyzed a method to absorb toxic waste discharged by burning nuclear fuel.

Hey, I am, glad this happened- one less stupid fucktard to deal with.

Wow, GGK, a stunning sentiment. You are truly a despicable human being. From the story you posted:

She was raised in northeast Idaho and always excelled at school, former high school classmate Kathleen Phelps said, recalling her as “extremely smart. … valedictorian of our class, very motivated and the smartest person I know. … Getting good grades was always very important to her.”

She went on to graduate in 2010 from the University of Idaho with a chemistry degree, according to a commencement program. From there, she got a job at Battelle’s Idaho National Laboratory and published several articles, one of which analyzed a method to absorb toxic waste discharged by burning nuclear fuel.

She also left a 2 year old with access to a loaded and unsecured handgun. Stupid is what stupid does. I don't give a flying fuck how smart academically she was, because she obviously lacked a common fucking sense. And the only good out of it was, that this 2 year old killed her, instead of some innocent bystander. And now she can shove her second amendment straight into her grave.

And I am despicable? It's you and people like you, who keep saying: Let the god sort them out. This is what it looks in real life. Now fuck off.

Gonna drive like hell through your neighborhood

Park this Silverado on your front lawn

Crank up a little Hank, sit on the hood and drink

I'm about to get my pissed off on

I'm gonna aim my headlights into your bedroom windows

Throw empty beer cans at both of your shadows

I didn't come here to start a fight, but I'm up for anything tonight

You know you broke the wrong heart baby, and drove me redneck crazy

Wish I knew how long it's been going on

How long you've been getting some on the side

Nah, he can't amount to much, by the look of that little truck

Well he wont be getting any sleep tonight

You know you broke the wrong heart baby, and drove me redneck crazy

Redneck crazy

Did you think I'd wish you both the best, endless love and happiness

You know that's just not, the kind of man I am

I'm the kind that shows up at your house at 3 AM

You gone and broke the wrong heart baby, and drove me redneck crazy

You drove me redneck crazy, oh yeah yeah

It's you and people like you, who keep saying: Let the god sort them out. This is what it looks in real life. Now fuck off.

Err, I think even my biggest detractors here will attest to my never having said anything like that. In fact, I've never heard anyone say it. Are you sure you didn't hear that line in a movie or somethin'? :lmao:

It's you and people like you, who keep saying: Let the god sort them out. This is what it looks in real life. Now fuck off.

Err, I think even my biggest detractors here will attest to my never having said anything like that. In fact, I've never heard anyone say it. Are you sure you didn't hear that line in a movie or somethin'? :lmao:

[img:left]https://cafewitteveen.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/image-2086.jpg[/img]

[img:left]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mnQkzJa8uWc/T21BbbGXjJI/AAAAAAAAEM8/tHnLlwPZLnY/s1600/ss.jpg[/img]

You can even buy a T-shirt with this slogan:

buy here

How true. In any event, fewer and fewer people give the libtards points for a consistent, well-considered worldview these days. A failure built into their utopian fantasies, I suppose. I will say,though, that our little friend Bob seems to be even more confused than most.

Hates communists and doesn't trust the police...advocates restricting citizen's rights and arming the government. Such a useful idiot.

If you actually red some historical literature about subject of communists and their governance, you would quickly realize, that the very same police working for previous governments ended up working for them. The very same people guarding White House would fit very nicely guarding Kremlin. Yet you are calling me an idiot? Go figure, genius.

Hates communists and doesn't trust the police...advocates restricting citizen's rights and arming the government. Such a useful idiot.

If you actually red some historical literature about subject of communists and their governance, you would quickly realize, that the very same police working for previous governments ended up working for them. The very same people guarding White House would fit very nicely guarding Kremlin. Yet you are calling me an idiot? Go figure, genius.

Ironic and Freudian...you never stop delivering. I think what I like best about your posts here is the special coddling you get from other members. You vote the same way as them so they patronizingly pat you on the head like Corky discussing politics.

Please don't ever change.

Ironic and Freudian...you never stop delivering. I think what I like best about your posts here is the special coddling you get from other members. You vote the same way as them so they patronizingly pat you on the head like Corky discussing politics.

well, you are simply too stupid or too ignorant to understand topic at hand. you should better stick to goat fucking, as you are your inbred parents are probably more familiar with this subject matter. now fuck off.

well, you are simply too stupid or too ignorant to understand topic at hand. you should better stick to goat fucking, as you are your inbred parents are probably more familiar with this subject matter. now fuck off.

I'm really beginning to value our open and honest dialogue on this issue. If you don't mind me asking, what type and level of education do you think would allow me to more adequately understand you and this topic?