Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

[img:center]http://img1.rnkr-static.com/list_img/11098/311098/C300/corrupt-republicans-u1.jpg[/img]

OK lets talk about the living

Aaron Schock resigns after new questions about mileage expenses

Schock’s resignation marks a swift downfall of one of the GOP’s most promising young stars and prolific fundraisers. The former state legislator was elected to Congress in 2008 and shot through the ranks of the House GOP, at one point gracing the cover of Men’s Health magazine. He was a fresh face in a party eager to update its image.

But as his prominence grew, Schock adopted an expensive lifestyle — staying in luxury hotels, dining at pricey restaurants, flying on private jets. Mounting questions about how he paid for it eventually caught up with him.

The congressman’s vehicle history was pieced together from dozens of pages of Illinois vehicle records.

When Schock transferred the SUV to an Illinois dealership in 2014, it had 81,860 miles on the odometer, documents show. However, from January 2010 to the end of July 2014, he billed the federal government for 123,131 miles on his personal vehicle. During the same period, the Republican billed his “Schock for Congress” campaign account and GOP Generation Y Fund, his leadership political action committee, for an additional 49,388 miles.

Altogether, Schock sought reimbursement for 172,520 miles on his car, despite the fact that he signed documents that certified the vehicle traveled less than half that distance.

Schock had no other vehicles registered in his name at the time, according to state public records. Multiple sources familiar with his office operations say he only drove the Tahoe during this period.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/aaron-schock-resigns-116153.html

:pagetop:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never given mandatory voting much thought - seems a wierd concept, but in a mail-voting system like ours where it takes precisely zero effort, it doesn't seem like anything to get excited over - the little i know is that australia has it - hmmm...never heard of australia as being a commie shit-hole, so how bad could it be?

as to "worshipping" a president - who the fuck ever worshipped a president, besides maaaaaaybe washington? not worshipping anything seems a pretty key part of liberalism for me :)

ole'barrack's done a decent enough job, better than grandpa n' bible-spice or mittens n' company i'm sure - if nothing else, i've been able to listen to my president talk the past 6 years w/o cringing the whole time - it's the little things, see? :)

it seems to me, if nothing else, that compulsory voting is cool b/c it helps solve the problem of intentionally trying to suppress voter turnout....in retrospect, that DOES make sense then why certain political parties might not like it :)

:noway: Aw geeez, your pal has infected you with this nonsense, I see. For the record, trying to ensure only citizens cast a vote does not constitute "voter suppression." In fact, it's libtards who seem hell-bent on diluting legitimate votes like yours and mine by enfranchising various groups like illegals, minor children, felons, the dead . . .

it's libtards who seem hell-bent on diluting legitimate votes like yours and mine by enfranchising various groups like illegals, minor children, felons, the dead . . .

once again, provide evidence please. Though to be honest, I do support the idea that felons who served their time have the right to vote.

:noway: Aw geeez, your pal has infected you with this nonsense, I see. For the record, trying to ensure only citizens cast a vote does not constitute "voter suppression." In fact, it's libtards who seem hell-bent on diluting legitimate votes like yours and mine by enfranchising various groups like illegals, minor children, felons, the dead . . .

It's the Repugnicun*s that have killed democracy by manipulating the vote. When the bush boy came into office (after his appointment to the presidency by the supreme court clowns) he commanded the justice dept to prosecute voter fraud, ie voters who vote illegally. They found about 17 people nation wide. It just does not happen because who wants to risk a felony for just one vote?

No it's not voter fraud that's the problem it's voting fraud, ie manipulation of the vote counting. The RepugniCUN*S have it down to a fine art. In many places they actually own the private companies that make the vote counting machines and they have "proprietary" software that can not be examined. Totally against the constitution which mandates congress to count the vote.

There are many other ways they steal the vote including having less vote locations and less machines in known Dem districts. The biggest thing they have done lately is gerrymandering, it's gotten so bad that in the last midterm elections there were about 2 million more Dem voters, yet the RepubliCUN*S gained in the house and senate.

Of course the Dems probably are trying to fight back with scams of their own but the Repugs are doing far worse at this point.

The main driver of this fraud is the fact the RepubliCUN*S are dying off. Fat old white man-pigs such as yourself are lesser in numbers so the RepubliCUN*S are having to cheat their as*es off to stay ahead.

Fairweather you and the RepubliCUN*S are a sh*tstain on the face of democracy. And you are a liar and an idiot if you think the RepubliCUN*S aren't trying to suppress the vote.

We have YouTube now so when some RepubliCUN* turd tells the truth about the scamming sh*t that they are perpetrating it's recorded for posterity.

[video:youtube]

Some will still deny global warming is happening after the West Antarctica's drifting north.

Denial of a problem is rhetorical stupid pet trick numbah one for a certain crowd. An healthy does of confirmation bias ensures that as the data pours in, the denials get louder - even as the audience dwindles to zero.

The main driver of this fraud is the fact the RepubliCUN*S are dying off. Fat old white man-pigs such as yourself are lesser in numbers so the RepubliCUN*S are having to cheat their as*es off to stay ahead.

Buckaroo, I suspect you'd be a bit more pleasant in person. But who knows. In any event, angry paranoid libtards like you are a big part of the reason ordinary people are tuning out the D's. Glad they have ya on their side. :kisss:

Buckaroo, I suspect you'd be a bit more pleasant in person. But who knows. In any event, angry paranoid libtards like you are a big part of the reason ordinary people are tuning out the D's. Glad they have ya on their side. :kisss:

Ahhh, you must be proud to have folks like this on the R side of things

[video:youtube]nd_JAo5cfdg

don't think ordinary people (meself included) feel anything akin to loyalty to either party

hypothetical question: would you deny 10000 citizens the right to vote in order to prevent 1 illegal vote? 1000? 100?

Your question is ridiculous since no one in this country, who is eligible to vote, is being denied that right.

You're kidding, right? Not only are there "eligibility" rules carefully designed to deny voting rights such as voter ID requirements to curb the virtually non-existing problem of voter fraud, there are deliberate manipulations such as the lack of Diebold voting machines in urban districts that contributed to Bush getting elected in 2004, ongoing practices said to be aimed at preventing felons from voting that result in eligible voters not being allowed to vote, etc.

Until Thursday, Don Yelton was a precinct chair in the Buncombe County, North Carolina Republican Party. That ended after a Daily Show interview riddled with racism and candid admissions about the purpose of a voter suppression bill enacted by Republican lawmakers in his state. Over the course of the interview Yelton admitted that he supports requiring voters to show ID, in addition to the other, many voter suppression provisions included in the North Carolina law, because “the law is going to kick the Democrats in the butt.” He also denied that the law is racist during the course of an interview where he both used a particular racial slur that begins with the letter “n” and claimed that he is not racist because he “one my best friends is black.”

Linky

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/dxhtvk/suppressing-the-vote

You're kidding, right? Not only are there "eligibility" rules carefully designed to deny voting rights such as voter ID requirements to curb the virtually non-existing problem of voter fraud, there are deliberate manipulations such as the lack of Diebold voting machines in urban districts that contributed to Bush getting elected in 2004, ongoing practices said to be aimed at preventing felons from voting that result in eligible voters not being allowed to vote, etc.

No it's not voter fraud that's the problem it's voting fraud, ie manipulation of the vote counting. The RepugniCUN*S have it down to a fine art. In many places they actually own the private companies that make the vote counting machines and they have "proprietary" software that can not be examined. Totally against the constitution which mandates congress to count the vote.

There are many other ways they steal the vote including having less vote locations and less machines in known Dem districts. The biggest thing they have done lately is gerrymandering, it's gotten so bad that in the last midterm elections there were about 2 million more Dem voters, yet the RepubliCUN*S gained in the house and senate.

A tired old theme, Matt--and it's become so oft-repeated on the left that I have no doubt you all actually believe it. At its core lies the absolute arrogance liberals are famous for, that is, "my ideas are so superior and self-evident that their rejection can only mean some sort of electoral fraud is afoot."

Obama's election(s) notwithstanding, the electorate remains center-right--and I doubt there are enough true-belivin' millenials to swing it back your way.