Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

:lmao: Buckaroo, you are a bonafide nut-job. Still, when you have a chance, I'd love to hear more about 9/11 truth, faked moon landings, con-trails, and, of course, assorted Jewish banking conspiracies. :lmao:

Better than being a retarded sheeple that believes everything Brian Williams and Bill O'Rielly tells him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: Still, when you have a chance, I'd love to hear more about 9/11 truth, :lmao:

Faked moon landings is from your friends at Faux News. I think it was a test to see how well their propaganda worked, they took a poll afterwards. I don't think even Brian Williams stooped that low, only Conservanazi Republiturds.

Ever hear of Carl Sagan? Here's his wife, another scientist.

(Oh wait, I'm sorry, Republicun*s don't believe in science)

[video:youtube]

i don't understand your final question but will have to wait till monday to sort it out...

E.g. does anyone really take issue with the idea that you can recognize that someone has all of the virtues that make someone an exceptional soldier with an outstanding service record, and acknowledge that a sincere love of country motivated their service ...and still think that that most or all of their ideas on policy are completely wrongheaded and would be disastrous for the country if they were implemented?

Can we take up a collection so Fairweather (and family!) can find true freedom?

[video:youtube]7QDv4sYwjO0

-I get a chuckle out of the "Somalia as Libertarian Paradise" meme every time it comes up, mostly because no one who trots it out seems to know much about the history of Somalia - particularly the part where it only started descending into desolation and chaos after a Marxist/military coup took over the joint in ~1970.

OMG, you actually are a 9/11 truther! :moondance::lmao: yes, please, more science!

Thanx for sharing that informative you toob video from science.

You're boring Fairweather, all you have is ad-hom

Can you debate any of these scientific observations? Otherwise you're just a waste of skin.

-I get a chuckle out of the "Somalia as Libertarian Paradise" meme every time it comes up, mostly because no one who trots it out seems to know much about the history of Somalia - particularly the part where it only started descending into desolation and chaos after a Marxist/military coup took over the joint in ~1970.

Well it didn't help when the predatory capitalists dumped toxins offshore of Somalia, and ruined the fishing for the locals, because it was the nearest unregulated place.

Democracy, great in theory, so-so in practice

Communism, so-so in theory, terrible in practice

Libertarianism, terrible in theory, so bad in practice it's never really been tried.

OMG, you actually are a 9/11 truther! :moondance::lmao: yes, please, more science!

Thanx for sharing that informative you toob video from science.

You're boring Fairweather, all you have is ad-hom

Can you debate any of these scientific observations? Otherwise you're just a waste of skin.

Pssssst, B-Dog, like, that YouTube video you posted, um, that's not really, like, real life science. Tu entiendes, si?

More so-called science from the late Dr. Margulis:

"there's no evidence that HIV is an infectious virus" and that AIDS symptoms "overlap ... completely" with those of syphilis.

Pssssst, B-Dog, like, that YouTube video you posted, um, that's not really, like, real life science. Tu entiendes, si?

More science from the late Dr. Margulis:

"there's no evidence that HIV is an infectious virus" and that AIDS symptoms "overlap ... completely" with those of syphilis.

A world class multiple award winning scientist. She's talking about scientific method, and making some very basic and truthful points. So of course you can't touch it.

You can't take on her message so you attack the messenger with a cut and paste from Wiki, taking it out of context. And it looks like whoever posted it on Wiki took it out of context also.

i don't understand your final question but will have to wait till monday to sort it out...

E.g. does anyone really take issue with the idea that you can recognize that someone has all of the virtues that make someone an exceptional soldier with an outstanding service record, and acknowledge that a sincere love of country motivated their service ...and still think that that most or all of their ideas on policy are completely wrongheaded and would be disastrous for the country if they were implemented?

nothing scares me more than a man w/ a True Belief in The Cause, whether that cause be god, king, country or cc.com :)

the truth is, as your boy says, patriotism can very well be the refuge of a scoundrel - i don't doubt that timothy mcveigh and john wilkes booth were both patriots in their own hearts

i think smedley butler was largely right in regards to the ulterior motives his service was set to, but that said, i'm not certain the world woulda been a rarer shade of blue if a different parcel of bitter-bastards had him as their slave

nothing scares me more than a man w/ a True Belief in The Cause, whether that cause be god, king, country or cc.com :)

the truth is, as your boy says, patriotism can very well be the refuge of a scoundrel - i don't doubt that timothy mcveigh and john wilkes booth were both patriots in their own hearts

i think smedley butler was largely right in regards to the ulterior motives his service was set to, but that said, i'm not certain the world woulda been a rarer shade of blue if a different parcel of bitter-bastards had him as their slave

-Heaven help us if humanity has to rely on people acting out of good motives alone to collect the garbage every week, much less make the world a better place.

-There's lots more in to the Johnson essay than the bit about patriotism being the last refuge of the scoundrel. It may be the last refuge, but there's plenty of others to conceal base motives behind before they get there. Here's to hoping you get a chance to give it a read if you haven't yet.

Well it didn't help when the predatory capitalists dumped toxins offshore of Somalia, and ruined the fishing for the locals, because it was the nearest unregulated place.

Democracy, great in theory, so-so in practice

Communism, so-so in theory, terrible in practice

Libertarianism, terrible in theory, so bad in practice it's never really been tried.

When did this toxin dumping happen? I'm not expert on Somalian history - I just remember a few details from reading Michael Maren's "The Road to Hell" - but IIRC Somalia was some kind of British protectorate until the early 1960's and transitioned into an independent or semi-independent entity that - whatever its faults - seemed to be reasonably orderly, at least by contemporary African standards.

As far as libertarianism goes - the pure form is certainly utopian but I'm surprised that the ideological hostility to the creed has prevented so many left-of-center folks from making pragmatic alliances with libertarians on issues like drug prohibition, gay marriage, agricultural subsidies, etc. It's certainly fascinating to see people who identify with the ideological yearnings of the Woodstock-era left waaaaaaaaaay more than I ever will leaping to the defense of the centralized administrative state (e.g The Man) so often, much less invoking Somalia every time someone tables the idea of eliminating Davis Bacon or opening up mail service to private competition.

Mogadishu in the 1960s:

tumblr_n3cz3frGxW1s7e5k5o1_1280.jpg

Not to piss all over Jayz rainbow tapestry of librul cliches, but in the real world

a) libertarians are not a monolithic voting block. Religion and culture keep many from joining the gay weed love fest

b) real live civil liberties organizations partner with whoever they need to for the win. With Catholics on abolishing the death penalty, the Koch brothers on ending mass incarceration, and Washington's tea party on drone regulation.

Back to your mirror fogging, Jay.

Not to piss all over Jayz rainbow tapestry of librul cliches, but in the real world

a) libertarians are not a monolithic voting block. Religion and culture keep many from joining the gay weed love fest

b) real live civil liberties organizations partner with whoever they need to for the win. With Catholics on abolishing the death penalty, the Koch brothers on ending mass incarceration, and Washington's tea party on drone regulation.

Back to your mirror fogging, Jay.

1)Wait - you have some personal knowledge of a civil liberties organization?! Which one? Do tell.

2)"so many" vs "all". There's a distinction there.

I thought that might make a splash with my more ardent fanbois. Who knows? It might even spawn a new conspiracy theory.

Pretty much every civil liberties advocacy organization that actually does anything - EFF, SPLC, NAACP, etc - partner on campaigns in the same way of course. No permanent enemies.

In our own state legislature - which mimics Congress in its gridlock, nothing gets done unless it's bipartisan. It's a matter of finding common ground, creating trusting relationships, and working from there. Messaging is key.

For example, the Rs in WA are coming around for abolishing the death penalty. A recent study commissioned by the ACLU regarding the significantly higher cost of executions versus life in prison (a million dollars) has been a winning argument with that constituency. To this end, the organization recently hired a republican lobbyist, and that move is already bearing fruit.

I'll let you folks get back to the more serious business of unveiling the AIDS hoax now.

I thought that might make a splash with my more ardent fanbois. Who knows? It might even spawn a new conspiracy theory.

Pretty much every civil liberties advocacy organization that actually does anything - EFF, SPLC, NAACP, etc - partner on campaigns in the same way of course. No permanent enemies.

In our own state legislature - which mimics Congress in its gridlock, nothing gets done unless it's bipartisan. It's a matter of finding common ground, creating trusting relationships, and working from there. Messaging is key.

For example, the Rs in WA are coming around for abolishing the death penalty. A recent study commissioned by the ACLU regarding the significantly higher cost of executions versus life in prison (a million dollars) has been a winning argument with that constituency. To this end, the organization recently hired a republican lobbyist, and that move is already bearing fruit.

I'll let you folks get back to the more serious business of unveiling the AIDS hoax now.

When I bother to respond to you these days, I have to confess that I find myself a bit conflicted. 90% of me is convinced that most, if not all of your responses here are part of a deeeeeep performance art project where you impersonate someone with a profound and totally uncompensated AxisII disorder (NPD would be my first guess), undertaken with a level of intensity and commitment that makes Jaoquin Phoenix's efforts look like a 4-line bit in a Sunday school play by comparison.

Then there's a 10%-or-less of me that is worried that I might be engaging with an authentic representation of your true self, and that you are in the grips of a lifelong and hitherto un-managed personality disorder, and get the same sort of quasi-guilty feeling I'd get after from kidding around with someone for quite a while before realizing they're not in on the joke.

Anyhow thanks for the 'splainer on strange-bedfellows, the state-of-civil-liberties-orgs update, and the fascinating non-sequitur on HIV.

Yeah, I know. You've bothered to sing that performance art/BPD tune before. Top o the charts for the web's greatest hits. A bit baroque, but everybody needs a hobby.

Reckon some folks need to put things they can't grok or have pretty much zero data for into grokkable boxes. I don't, but whatev.

You put a similar lack of rigor and heaping helpings of assumption in your politard postings, so at least there's some consistency there.

What is plainly clear is that you've pulled your view of civil liberties advocacy from some turd blog menu of sound bytes rather than experience. Again, it's the web, where that shit flies for free.

Dear Eye-ran,

We'r gonna undue youre nucular deal so we can turd blossom ourselfs a President next year.

Love,

Congressional Opposition Committee for Kandor

All Obama had to do was confirm his Constitutional duty to get Senate confirmation of this treaty if/when the time comes. (Can you think of any reason he might not? Maybe his recent penchant for grand unconstitutional executive orders?) Probably poor form on the part of Senate R's--but arrogant prick el presidente reaps what he sows.

i'm w/ colonel kurtz, i can put up with a lot of shit, but hypocrisy not so much - i've never gotten why we get to have nukes but nobody else does? seems an impossibly arrogant pose to strike, but then some folks do get off on that i suppose?

the cold war was scary for sure, i'm not so young i don't remember it - but the essential logic that made it so freaky sure frak'n worked, no, and still will hold true in the future? the rule was clear: you use nukes, you get nuked into oblivion - do we really think iranians or north koreans are so much more rabid n' rat-shit crazier than the soviets that they won't remember this?