Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Psssst. If you want a real reaction KakedOn, focus on the coffee table *

Doncha just wanna sneak into The Other Guyz house and post some sooper embarrassing pics? Oh man, if only....

Watch out, though. The first thing that greets you at Ivan's are two very large, very hungry piranha.

No worries, though. They're vegan.

Should Ivan no long require his mortal coil, I'm going to have it freeze dried in his signature reclining position enjoying a Merit while sporting his infamous FAWK bucket, to which I'm going to bolt a glass coffee table top. This, along with its matching bofa, will be the centerpiece for my new 'living' room. Lighting will be constructed from highly reflective box burgundy bags - for that disco feeling.

A pair of unwashed ACME pants will be draped over the heating duct for a full sensory experience so appreciated by some.

OH, HEY - how about DC's Mayor Muriel Bowser?

After a 2/3rds citizen vote to legalize marijuana, she's going ahead with the program - and facing threats of jail time and loss of job by...wait for it...House Republicans. She's a young black woman - pretty much the perfect hate sponge for that clown show.

The Koch's aren't on that ship - they've pledged big money to join the effort to end mass incarceration in the United States. Pot legalization is step one, of course - with decriminalization of all drugs to follow.

Brave new worlds require brave new politicians. Bowser's calling the House Republicans bluff - (who hasn't?). She's calculated (and so have they) that there's pretty much zero political capital available to incarcerate a talented young black woman for following the law. Looks like the Revolution will be televised.

Thanks, Mayor Bowser! It must feel good to issue a professional, de facto FUCK YOU to such a wonderful group of enlightened gentlemen - men who have done SO MUCH for our beloved nation. Why just this week we learn that they're planning another shut down. Which number would this be again? Cheerist, it's easier to keep track of Super Trooper sequels.

Should Ivan no long require his mortal coil, I'm going to have it freeze dried in his signature reclining position enjoying a Merit while sporting his infamous FAWK bucket, to which I'm going to bolt a glass coffee table top. This, along with its matching bofa, will be the centerpiece for my new 'living' room. Lighting will be constructed from highly reflective box burgundy bags - for that disco feeling.

A pair of unwashed ACME pants will be draped over the heating duct for a full sensory experience so appreciated by some.

not gonna happen - i plan on being buried in an undisclosed location (party ledge on beacon) inside my big wall trash can (which will be duck-taped shut of course) :)

9244678576_76e24b6141_c.jpg