jkrueger

Factions  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Factions

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the initiation depends on how the poster comes across. Some are timid and just looking for beta or a climbing partner, in which case they are not harassed too much. But then some, like DFA, come out with both guns blazing and meet fierce resistance! And then there is always the possibility that it's an avatar, in which case they are jumped on immediately. And if it's obviously a woman, well, we all know what happens then!

A horny homemaker with cajones? Scary! Maybe not in Trask's world, but definately in mine! I can get into some weird sh%t, but I draw the line when it comes to switch hitting!

Yeah, I endured the newbie hazing b/c my vocabulary sucks and had to deal with rants from Trask and Dru. But I think that is in the past now that I have overcome my depression and took english lit. classes again grin.gif

rwb,

I was referring to the massless subatomic particle, but we might was well talk about biners (good joke). I'm a trad climber and I use Neutrino carabiners. They are the lightest made as far as I know. Supposedly they are quite strong. I only have a few. They don't frighten me. Should they? Should I save them for ice climbing only? That seems to be what they were designed for.

BTW, my freshman chemistry prof was Fredrick Reines, the discoverer of the neutrino. Did you know that millions of neutrinos are streaming through your body as you read this?

rwb

Its rbw. pitty.gif

I was referring to the massless subatomic particle, but we might was well talk about biners (good joke).

It is a climbing board. God firbid we steeer the conversation back to climbing. evils3d.gif

They don't frighten me. Should they?

When they were first introduced a lot of climbers were skeptical of their safety--especially the old school aid and trad climbers. In fact, though, wire gate biners tend to be stronger then their more solid appearing brethren. Lighter and less gate flutter too.

Did you know that millions of neutrinos are streaming through your body as you read this?

Sounds painful.

Did you know that millions of neutrinos are streaming through your body as you read this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds painful.

for me how painful it is depends on how many miles I've hiked tongue.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I read somewhere that the Russians experimented with using neutrino beam acupuncture to speed healing in the 1980s, with some success. They were able to get a dog to regrow a severed leg. However the process was never tested on humans due to the unfortunate side effects.

• 11 years later...
  • 2 years later...