Carabiner Coffee Company

Erik Gordon

I'm just throwing up a little post on here to let you all know about Carabiner Coffee Co.

I started Carabiner Coffee a little over a year ago in summit county, CO and have since moved out here to enjoy the cascades for a while and get in some great alpine climbing!

I run my business mainly out of my 71 VW van named Ol' Blue and travel around the city/country selling coffee to happy people.

10264440_326372117510938_7416255365631160836_n.jpg

I have plans to travel around the country com summer and spread the love but in the mean time I'm posting up in the PNW for the winter.

We've all thought about living the van life and saying screw the man so I figured I'd just do it!

Take a look at the Carabiner Coffee Website or head to our Facebook Page to read more about my journey so far and if you need to refill the coffee jar at home, order up a bag of beans or a mason jar of glory and I'll have them out to you as soon as I wake up (and have a cup of coffee ;)

Thanks for checking it out guys!

Cheers,

Erik

Edited by Erik Gordon

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days