What'll happen when Tommy sends and Kevin doesn't?

Rad

Social media wants to know. Great success and frustrating failure and a partnership tested by adversity. It'll make for good film for Reelrock 2015 no matter what...

Maybe Beth Rodden will return to form and belay Tommy on the last pitches "Go Tommy! You got this! Come on Tommy!"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't Tommy just lead the rest and claim the first free ascent like Lynn Hill did for the nose?

They could prolly come back later and send it again claiming the first team free ascent. Doubt that there are any people out for that same goal any time soon.

but then I am no ethics master.

can't Tommy just lead the rest and claim the first free ascent like Lynn Hill did for the nose?

They could prolly come back later and send it again claiming the first team free ascent. Doubt that there are any people out for that same goal any time soon.

Yes.

What'll happen when Tommy sends and Kevin doesn't...

Nothing will happen. Other than Adidas maybe not wanting to be represented by the guy who couldn't quite climb the hardest route in the world. Being a fully sponsored climber must bring a substantial amount of stress to the activity. Regardless I hope he's able to appreciate how awesome his life is right now!

anybody really gives a rat's ass!?!?!?

i do :)

way better than IVANS drunken drivel :P

sound like yer having troubles at home? wife beating you again? tell her no means no, eh? :)

Ivan, i think ur a cool dude and i admire ur drunken tenacity.....buttt!! for you to say you don't understand the media hype here, is either you being a total dip shit, or you being thirtsy for attention... i mean geezo, could you imagine how many trip reports Tommy would have if he sought the validation that you did? at least Tvrashie has branched out to supertopo in between banning :P

Edited by pink