Misc. Gear - helmet, harness, axe, bivy bag, etc.

lazzara

Photos for all the below at:

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/spo/4834237283.html

Prefer local pick up but might be willing to ship based on terms. Will be in Seattle Saturday the 10th in the PM.

Brooks Range Elephant’s Foot Bivy Bag - $100

3-season bivy bag - shoulder length - 25deg F when paired with big puffy jacket (hint: pull bag up underneath jacket)

850 fill goose down – less than 1 lb. – used 10 times, maybe . . .

BD Raven Ice Axe 75cm - $30

Used for 1 season but this thing isn’t wearing out any time soon

BD Vector Helmet M/L - $40

Used lightly – a few dirt smudges on lid. That’s what you get with a white helmet

Petzl Adjama Climbing Harness M/L - $45

Wore this once and remembered Petzl harnesses don’t fit me. Pretty much new. Comes with bonus ice clipper.

Volie Rescue Shovel w/ Tourlight XL Probe (260cm) - $40

Used lightly.

Edelweiss 8.5 x 70m ½ rope - $70

This could be a great glaciated skiing rope to split between you and a friend. That way you both have one if the other falls in a crevasse. At the very least don’t be the fool who carries the only rope in the group and then falls in the crevasse. That would suck and there’s no rapid dispatch helicopter to come pull your ass out of the hole like in the Alps.

Not new but still stays dry in in the snow. Used mostly as a tag line on ice routes. Make two 35m ropes, or a 30m and a 40m, or whatever . . .

BTW: I know some of you are just so tempted to tell me that no rope should ever be sold used. I respect your opinion so much you don’t even need to post telling me I shouldn’t be selling it. I get it. If you don’t want to buy it – don’t buy it . . . .

Edited by lazzara

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 years later...