Places to stay in Bozeman

Marko

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramada Inn. Window Rock Cabin(may be full?Plaid may have it reserved and have room?) The place just south of the brewhouse has a hot tub and is affordable. Best to arrange online ahead of time for max savings.

That being said, one can also try alternatives like couchsurf, craigslist etc. I did a ride share there off craigslist with a lovely British gal. Made the drive more adventurous, affordable. I am also developing friends to stay with there in Bozeman too. It is great, but obligates you to climb and socialize with your hosts. There are much worse problems to have than that though. Have fun Marko! Going with Rat?

I've stayed at the City Center Inn the last 3-4 seasons. Exit 7th St., south to and left Main St. between 5th & 6th st. immediately on your left; North side. You can get it for $60.00 per night, for two queen beds, as an ice climber rate. Limited selection, but free breakfast at their attached resturant, plenty of room to dry gear; very clean. 406 587-3158

Good luck,

Mick

• 2 weeks later...