Portland area climbing partner!

Jemaddux

Hey! Looking to meet someone interested in summiting some peaks. I'm reletively new to the area and I got a taste of mountaineering with a friend who has now moved to Alaska. Ive attempted Garibaldi, El Diablo, St Helens and Baker but only summited El Diablo. I'm strong but don't have a lot of mountaineering experience. I've done a fair amount of outdoor climbing, leading 5.9, looking to do more of that as well. If anyone is interested in accomplishing some goals, contact me: 206-455-4069.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I'd like to meet a few more partners in the area as well, I've been here for a little over a year, did Adams, Mt. St. Helens and The Grant Teton last summer and plenty of climbing around PDX and Smith. I'm solid on sport 5.11 and trad up to 5.9, have a decent rack of gear.

I got a pair of mountaineering boots from santa and am hoping to do some ice climbing and summit more peaks in the future.

I'm in South East, Beers anybody? Meet up at Planet Granite? Shoot me an email at jeffball2 (dog) gmail

Edited by Jeff_Ball

Hey all! Recently moved to Portland area, and would like to connect with a few locals to get out with. I have several climbs planned for this year with friends from out of town, but I can't sit around any longer waiting for them to show up :/

Feel free to email @ jake@vagabondoffroad.com

FYI, I have some experience in mountaineering, ice and rock. I just got a split board, so I'm anxious to go play on St. Helens...

Jake