Final Climb of 2014. DA HOOD!!!

jrex

What's up guys!!! Tuesday night into Wednesday morning (new years eve) looks like some sweet touring weather!!! I want to make a summit attempt and ski from the top conditions permitting. Let me know if you want to join me!! Lets get it!!! Leaving Portland at 1am back in Portland around 1pm...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I delayed the climb by a day for better conditions, leaving New Years Eve night to summit New Years Day...91 of you guys have looked at this so far and none of you want to climb and ski!!!! Guaranteed powder turns at 10,000 feet!!! What is wrong with you guys!!!

I delayed the climb by a day for better conditions, leaving New Years Eve night to summit New Years Day...91 of you guys have looked at this so far and none of you want to climb and ski!!!! Guaranteed powder turns at 10,000 feet!!! What is wrong with you guys!!!

1) I'm lazy and like to sleep at night.

2) I don't like to climb or ski when avalanche danger is extreme. A very strong warming event is forecast for New Year's Eve. This preceded by a couple days of fresh snow and high winds...