Right wing lunacy

glassgowkiss

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beauty of American liberal-inspired PC, of course, is that liberals typically exempt themselves from the very rules they create for everyone else. Below are some examples from this week alone. Gene, I'd hate to hear what you & yours talk about in private.

over 90% of vaginas vote Democrat

much like watching a ward-full of retards trying to hump a door-knob i reckon :grin:

faggoty euro-symbol thisaways :{=

libtard

WOW WHAT AN EXPOSE. I never claimed to be PC, you conservatard.

The beauty of American liberal-inspired PC, of course, is that liberals typically exempt themselves from the very rules they create for everyone else. Below are some examples from this week alone. Gene, I'd hate to hear what you & yours talk about in private.

much like watching a ward-full of retards trying to hump a door-knob i reckon :grin:

libtard

i'd like to point out that, of us 3 pc-poor punters quoted above, my prose was by far the most poetic :grin:

libtard

i'd like to point out that, of us 3 pc-poor punters quoted above, my prose was by far the most poetic :grin:

Of COURSE when libtards like Ivan post homophobic or racial slurs - it's all in jest. Really, they don't mean to use hate speech - it's just good fun. 9_9

How many times have you two monkeys fucked this football already?

PC is a smokescreen righties employ as they suppress the black vote, force women to bear children, and prevent 7% of the population from marrying.

The millions of victims of these civil rights violations certainly know who their friends and enemies are.

It ain't comedians.

How many times have you two monkeys fucked this football already?

PC is a smokescreen righties employ as they suppress the black vote, force women to bear children, and prevent 7% of the population from marrying.

The millions of victims of these civil rights violations certainly know who their friends and enemies are.

It ain't comedians.

The resident asshole's strawman grows with every keystroke.

I'll admit, though, that it is pretty entertaining watching the usual suspects preach PC in one breath--and deny they participate in the next. (Ivan excepted.)

I actually don't find this whole conversation that interesting or entertaining at all. Especially since we've had it already like 100 times. It would be interesting to talk about something else instead of the same old coyote vs roadrunner.

I get it...a couple of you are conservative. Most of you are liberals. Everyone is locked into their views and love rubbing in each others faces. I'm not excluding myself from this, or at least I have participated right along with everyone else.

But it is pretty boring and predictable and it isn't that interesting to me. I enjoy an argument, but the arguments have already been presented over and over. Nothing new is being said. The usual actors are here to lecture everyone else even though they know that there is no chance the of an actual dialogue. Dialogue is an exchange of ideas. This stuff is more just tossing grenades over the fence at each other.

Boring.

forums should employ a repetition meter. Scoring from 0 to 100, color coded white (all fresh material) to brown to black (all repetition). Histogram key words (Ex: PC) and phrases (Ex: bag of dicks) from a user's posting history, excluding common prepositions and articles, etc.

A series of color coded icons might serve here. Steaming pile for 80+% repetitive, for example. An image of Oscar Wilde for 20% and below.

Lets do this thing. BIG DATA IS YOUR FRIEND.

forums should employ a repetition meter. Scoring from 0 to 100, color coded white (all fresh material) to brown to black (all repetition). Histogram key words (Ex: PC) and phrases (Ex: bag of dicks) from a user's posting history, excluding common prepositions and articles, etc.

Agree. In addition to a new algorithm that filters tired pedantic prose, this meter should also issue both yellow and red flags for overuse of the following words: me, my, I, when I, me, Bulger, we, Navy, me, ACLU, Dog, and, of course, speaking engagement.

La Pierre: ""The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

Well judging by what happened today in NYC, this pretty much is proven bullshit right wingnut lunacy at it's best. The same lunacy that led to zero result producing torture. Torture, which will lead to endangering US citizens traveling abroad.

So republifucks pretty much wrecked the economy, producing the single biggest economic crisis since the 30's. The same crew of joker fucksticks stripped this country of any international legitimacy by falsifying threat of WMD's, invading Iraq, destabilizing the region and torturing people.

WTF? Every single thing that these assholes touch, they just FUCK IT UP! Why don't you just fucking crawl under a rock and die!

Agree. In addition to a new algorithm that filters tired pedantic prose, this meter should also issue both yellow and red flags for overuse of the following words: me, my, I, when I, me, Bulger, we, Navy, me, ACLU, Dog, and, of course, speaking engagement.

Twas the night before Bulger, and all through my log, not an activity alert was stirring, not even an ACLU speaking engagement, thank Dog. My Navy memorabilia were hung oer the mantle with care, in the hopes that my replacement Expert Marksman ribbon soon would be there...

Meeeeerry Christmas everyone! Sing some Elton John with your carols this season. Trust me on that!