FS: NEW F-Stop Tilopa Camera Backpack

upzmtn

Goin' pro? Wanna hit the big time? This pack will get you there. It will make all of your shots sharp, your snow white and skies deep blue. With this pack, all of your athletes will stomp their landings, send their proj's, and be bathed in beautiful light all day long. #HELLYEAHBREAUX

This is the pack you've been waiting for: http://bit.ly/1yk99D0

Sells new for $340, selling for $225.

It's brand new, "Medium/Large" in size (they don't make sizes) and a "cloud white" color that actually is slightly gray. It doesn't come with an ICU, but, unlike their packs, those are usually in stock on their site.

This pack is also compatible with the FStop Sun Tether System, that allows you to actually attach the sun to your pack at the angle you choose, virtually guaranteeing you splitter weather and just the right light, anytime. (Sold separately).

You can email me directly at jimATvertizonphotoDOTcom.

MY FIRST PREFERENCE IS TO SELL THIS WITHOUT SHIPPING IT, SO I WILL GIVE PREFERENCE TO PEOPLE IN THE SEATTLE AND LEAVENWORTH AREAS. If I ship it, I'll add that to the price.

Thanks for stopping by.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic