Oct 2nd Pub Club

chelle

Unless someone objects, the next pub club will be Tuesday night Oct 2nd at the Blue Star pub in Wallingford. Another non-smoking venue, sorry Cavey.

46th and Stone Way. They have good food and about 20 microbrews on tap. There is ample parking across the street near the McDonalds.

See you there after 6:30 pm.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavey:

Here is the link http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tab=B2C&tuid=10485169&city=Seattle&state=WA&zip=98115&country=us&slt=47.684601&sln=-122.299103&cs=5&ck=2988511977&stat= tongue.gifos:0:regular:regT:1 3:fbT:0

Michelle!

Thanks for getting this going. I am so excited to see all the pub clubbers tonight. I just got back from Yosemite Valley yesterday and I have battle wounds to show off! I'll go to one-hour photo today so that I'll have pictures too.

Holly

Blue Star Pub is located in Wallingford conveinetly located between I-5 and highway 99-

Take I-5 N or S or Hiway 99 N or S, get off on the 45th street exits (for Hiy 99 it's like the zoo exits or something like that. Head West if from I-5, east if 99 Blue Star pub is almost at the corner of 45th and Stone Way. Intersection has Mcdonalds and Wash State Liquor Store, Blue Star is right next to Liquor Store to N- hope to see some of you there!!

Beck

At the Blue Star, October 2: Ehmmic, ChrisW, EddieE, Hollyclimber, Geordie, David, Dr. Jay, Jeff, 009, Matt, Mattp, and more. We had a good turn out last night, with beta flowing as fast as the beer. Yocum Ridge? No problem. Squire Creek Wall? Cake. Johannesburg N. Face? Don't go there if you are from New Jersey. Holly showed pictures of The Nose, and after extensive discussion, we determined that, contrary to myth, some rangers DO NOT lie. It was all good, but next time, guys, pay your bill before you leave. There was $30.00 unaccounted for when the barmaid kicked us out and we had to pay the bill.

[This message has been edited by mattp (edited 10-03-2001).]