Partners wanted for Alaskan trip

DPS

I am seeking partners for an Alaskan trip, preferably during the last two weeks of May. I am interested in attempting some technical routes including Ham and Eggs Couloir on the Moose’s Tooth, SW Ridge of Peak 11,300 and the Nettle/Quirk Route on Huntington. Objectives and time frame are flexible.

I have prior Alaskan experience and am willing to take on the logistics responsibilities. If you are interested, shoot me an email. I need to firm up some plans soon. We can do some climbing around the Cascades to see if we are compatible. I live in Issaquah. Please email bighurtbob@hotmail.com.

Daniel Smith

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan,

There is a good chance I'll be guiding in the ruth this spring. i might have spare time before or after. Althought i have already climbed the nettle/quirk twice (not to the summit) and Ham and Eggs. But maybe would be up for something on the rooster comb or 11,300. I would prefer one of the ice routes around the corner from the SW ridge though.

cheers,

dale

• 1 month later...