• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
psychobikere

FS: La Sportiva Nepal Evo GTX 42.5 and ice screws

Selling my used Nepal Evo's, size 42.5. They never quite fit my foot too well, and am selling to try something else for the upcoming winter. Boots are in used but good shape, excellent tread life left. $200.

Also, selling 2 BD Turbo express 16cm ice screws, and 1 grivel 360 12cm ice screw. All have been lightly used, but still sharp. Mostly just hung on my gear rack for the past few years. Thanks grad school. $25 a piece for each screw.

I prefer paypal. Message me with any questions. Thanks.photo_137.JPGphoto_240.JPGphoto_325.JPG