Lost camera on Liberty Bell 8/24/14

jrwclimbs

Hey clamberers,

a lightning storm bumped me and my partner off of the Beckey Route on Liberty Bell back on Sunday, 8/24/14. In the mad dash to the rap anchors we left his orange Nikon point and shoot Coolpix with GPS near the top of the 3rd pitch, likely before the little sideways traverse/scramble down to the main rap anchors. His camera is weatherproof, so unless it got zapped, it should be fine. He has loads of great pix on there from some great mountain adventures this past year, including an attempt on Manaslu! Most of his pix were backed up, but he'd love to, at the very least, get his media card back!

We'd left paper notes at the Blue Lake trailhead in the register and on the board there, but we haven't heard from anyone yet... and I know the route's probably been climbed fifty times since the 24th! ;-)

Any information would be much appreciated... and possibly a reward that may include tasty beverages!

Here's a link to what the model looks like:

Nikon Coolpix image

Thanks, all!

Jeremy

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days