• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jrwclimbs

Lost camera on Liberty Bell 8/24/14

Hey clamberers,

a lightning storm bumped me and my partner off of the Beckey Route on Liberty Bell back on Sunday, 8/24/14. In the mad dash to the rap anchors we left his orange Nikon point and shoot Coolpix with GPS near the top of the 3rd pitch, likely before the little sideways traverse/scramble down to the main rap anchors. His camera is weatherproof, so unless it got zapped, it should be fine. He has loads of great pix on there from some great mountain adventures this past year, including an attempt on Manaslu! Most of his pix were backed up, but he'd love to, at the very least, get his media card back!

We'd left paper notes at the Blue Lake trailhead in the register and on the board there, but we haven't heard from anyone yet... and I know the route's probably been climbed fifty times since the 24th! ;-)

Any information would be much appreciated... and possibly a reward that may include tasty beverages!

Here's a link to what the model looks like:

Nikon Coolpix image

Thanks, all!

Jeremy