Footwear, Gear, and Books For Sale

.chad

Prices include shipping to CONUS. Can post additional photos by request. Reply here or PM if you have questions or want to buy something. All items were purchased new and have had only one owner.

Payment via paypal.

OR Crocodiles Goretex Gaiters Men's Size L black. Light use (no schwacking) < 5 days. A couple of streaks (not sure from what); see photos. No problems. $30

DSCN1937.JPGDSCN1938.JPGDSCN1939.JPG

Northeast Hiking Books and Maps: AMC's White Mountain Guide (29th Edition), Maine Mountain Guide (10th Edition), and Catskill Mountain Guide (2nd Edition), with all included maps (pictured below) and two additional map sets (also pictured below), from NY-NJ Trail Conference for the Catskills and Map Adventures for the White Mountains (4th edition). All are unused :( I removed the (awkward) map pockets from the back covers of the books; this tore out a bit of paper (pictured) on the inside back cover of the Catskills book, but not the Maine or Whites book. Covers are in excellent to new condition. $55 for all books and maps.

DSCN1934.JPGDSCN1935.JPGDSCN1933.JPGDSCN1932.JPG

Northeast Climbing Books: Latest editions of the Dick Williams guides for the Trapps, Millbrook, and the Near Trapps, as well as Selected Climbs in the Northeast. Gunks guides are (sadly) unused, but the cover of the Trapps guide has a few small indentations (nothing major, just don't expect the cover to be quite pristine). Near Trapps/Millbrook cover is in better condition (nothing worth noting). Selected is a bit dog-eared but overall in excellent condition. $55

DSCN1936.JPG

Scarpa Force size 45. Worn indoors to test size, never climbed with. Shoes are in new condition except for a few white spots on the soles (from cat litter). $50

DSCN1830.JPGDSCN1832.JPG

Scarpa Force size 44.5. Worn indoors to test size, never climbed with but did edge once with the left shoe on some floor moulding (hence the white streak). Right shoe has a tiny (2mm x 2mm or less) low-contrast spot on the white part of the upper. Spots from cat litter also on soles. Otherwise new condition. $45

DSCN1831.JPG

La Sportiva Nepal Evo Size 44.5. Used about one year. Fabric eyelets broke and Dave Page replaced with leather-reinforced metal hooks (see photo); this work did not affect the Goretex liner. Waterproofed a few times with Nikwax (as recommended by La Sportiva). Have not been resoled but will probably need a resole soon due to wear at the toe end (photo). General appearance (including lace-related wear) is documented below. A relatively new pair of factory laces will be included (free) with the purchase (they were removed for photos to better show condition). I might be able to scrounge up the factory insoles if you really want them but honestly you'd be better off with your own. I'm giving these up because I need a half size larger to avoid numb toes; to the best of my knowledge they have no problems, just some wear. $90

DSCN18332.JPGDSCN1835.JPGDSCN1836.JPGDSCN1848.JPGDSCN18491.JPGDSCN18381.JPG

eVent size XL (30 L) waterproof breathable compression stuff sack (with compression straps). Used once. Condition is excellent; a few small dark streaks on the (white) interior is all I noticed. $15

DSCN18941.JPG

[sOLD] La Sportiva Boulder X Mid GTX size 44.5

[sOLD] BD Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking poles

[sOLD] Brunton Analog Altimeter and Barometer

Edited by .chad

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic