Seattle pub club 1-7-03

Dave_Schuldt

I'll give you your Pube-Club T.R.:

It took awhile to get around to it because I've been in an oxygen tent having my lungs detoxified from the smoke. Next I'll be taking my clothes to the dry cleaners because they smell like second-hand tuberculoid-infested effluvia.

The usual suspects were there. 15 to 20 people I'd say. Not too many big surprises. Colonel Von Spanker appeared. Many people stood up when he entered the room so he must be famous. And the lovely Madame Perkins made a special guest appearance. as did the apparently long-absent Miss V. Generally, a congenial, high-quality and well-behaved bunch; clusters of conversationalists forming and disbanding. Expensive beer.

Although the cc.commies were polite enough to step outside and smoke, many of the other patrons were producing a toxic cloud of their own lung-fumes to the point where it was actually burning my eyes. The air was much fresher outside. Disbanding time: c. 11 PM.

A pleasant time.....no fights....the bar bill seems to have been paid....etc.

As expected, the big-talkin' dead-beats didn't show up...that includes Petey "gotta watch Joe Millionaire" Puget, "too cool for Pube-Club" Law Goddess, and the elusive Mr. Daniel Larson. Icegirl is excused because, well, uh...., uh.....she's special.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if that happens I would HAVE to come

That's right around the corner from cascade crags

maybe do a "cascade climbers day" at cascade crags where all you have to do is dress up like your avatar and you get a free day pass. smile.gif

Unfortunately I have school on weekedays till 8pm, but I would show up afrerwards bigdrink.gif

This reminds me of a joke.

This skinny guy from Chicago, Joe, finally gets enough money to take a vacation to Rio. He's on the beach all pasty white. He sees this handsome fellow all tan and will a swarm of beautiful girls standing around him in thong bikinis.

Our boy Joe wishes he could get the girls to be attracted to him like that, so he walks up to the big guy wearing the speedos and asks, "can you tell me how I can get chick like you do?".

The fellow says, "I am Raoul, and I can tell you how. First you must get the speedo. And you must walk up and down ze beach like a man."

So Joe goes and buys a pair of speedos and puts them on and walks up and down the beach. I checks out all the hot chick, but nothing doing. They don't even notice him.

So he goes back to Raoul and tells him, "what am I doing wrong?" To which Raoul replies, "I can see zat you have a problem. You must go and get ze potato, put it in ze speedo and then walk up and down the beach like a man."

So Joe goes and gets the potato puts it in and walks up and down the beach. But now he gets a completely different reaction. The women are all laughing at him.

He goes back to Raoul, "what did I do wrong this time?"

To which Raoul replies, "Well, first, you must put ze potato in the front." shocked.gif