Seattle pub club 1-7-03

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buy you a round or three.

Hint to Pub Club virgins, noone knows what Trask looks like. If noone at Pub Club knows you then here's your chance to get some free* booze! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

*the one catch is having to take shit for everything Trask has ever posted for as long as it takes you to down three barley-pops.

"I'm Trask!"

"No, I'm Trask!!"

"Neither of you are Trask!! I am Trask asseyes moon.gif" cantfocus.gifbigdrink.gifhahaha.gif

What would be really good is if DFA showed up impersonating Trask! hahaha.gif

Pube-Club Dave says:

"We haven't been to Teddy's in awhile.

Close to I5

Teriaki accross the street.

Smoke, not thick ."

Dude...I wouldn't list a smoking environment as an attractive asset. In fact, it is a disincentive for some people to attend. You may make the choice how much booze you want to slosh down and its accompanying loss of brain cells, but me and many others don't want to be reinhaling someone else's vile and destructive tobacco exhaust. You (and I, if I choose) can smoke outside almost everywhere without impacting too many others.

So if you think smoke, thick or otherwise, is a plus for choosing a Pube-Club venue.......WRONG!

- Dwayner bigdrink.gif

My recollection of Teddy's is the same as Dave's: it seemed relative popular with those who attended that night, it was not very smokey, and I think it was price-appropriate. I seem to recall it lacked the truly good beers that ChucK has a hankering for, but what the hell -- why not make our selection before 6:30 p.m. the night of pubclub for once.

I thought that Teddy's was a perfectly fine place to have Pub Club except for the fact that it is a place that has no food. I think I might have eaten too much teriyaki in college, and in the early stages of my career, because it does not taste good to me anymore. Same as mac and cheese in a box and ramen.

Having said that, I will be in an agonizingly slow rehearsal at the "temporary" Opera House, replete with concrete dust tomorrow night. Next week hopefully it will be in Seattle, cuz it has been forever and a day since I've been able to make it to a Pub Club.

Do you still have to buy three times more beer than you actually drink, or is everyone bringing their own money these days?

Teddy's has got easy parking (unless the lot fills) and is easy access to/from I-5. You could go dirtball chic and just fill up on samples over at Hole Foods if you really need to eat dinner. HCL.gif

Do you still have to buy three times more beer than you actually drink, or is everyone bringing their own money these days?

You're problem is you drink too damn slow! cantfocus.gifbigdrink.gif