SOLD Dan McHale Packs for sale

Scribe250

Those who know the reputation of famed Seattle pack maker understand the quality of his packs. They are bombproof and innovative. Dan built these two packs for me, a 6-foot 175 pound person, and are best suited to someone around that size.

The larger one is a full-on expedition pack known as the Alpineer, which is up to any backcountry trip, climbing or hiking. Its many features can be configured to fit any need, such as the water bottle pockets and side pockets can be removed. It was well used, and shows some cosmetic blemishes and wear, but has years of life left in it. Condition is good.

The smaller pack was built later, and would fit anyone 5-8 to 6-2. This is an alpine, or summit pack, I estimate 50 liters in capacity. I did weekend backcountry trips and had room to spare. It has a double daisy chain and tool loops. To my mind, it is the equal of any pack on the market today in terms of utility, comfort and durability. It was lightly used. Condition is like new.

These packs are priced to sell: $60 for the large Alpineer, $75 for the summit pack, obo.

contact scribe250 at comcast.net

mchale_1.jpg

Edited by Scribe250

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days