More Alpine & Mountaineering gear

sirdebohun

All items will be shipped from my residence, in Asheville, NC. All prices include shipping in Lower 48. Photos available upon request, as long as email address or "text capable" phone number provided.

I. Black Diamond Hilight tent. Used on one climbing trip to Mt. Baker. In good condition. $200.Tent is seam sealed. Someone sent a message, asking why I used the term "good" vs. "excellent." Well, just so people will not get super paranoid, good and excellent condition, in my contextual use, mean the same thing.

II.Mammut Nordwand Boots, Used once, in Ouray. Size is 11.5 (US). $300

III.Mammut X-SUN headlamp.Used one night... Retails $199 new. asking..$120

IV.Grivel G-14 Crampons. Used once in Ouray, this past February. $140

V. Black Diamond Sabertooth Pro crampons. Used on Kautz Glacier, Rainier, one time last July. $100

Thanks,

David Long

Asheville, NC 28803

828-275-6530

Edited by sirdebohun

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to note on how I am selling this stuff. It is first come , first serve. If you send me a message, requesting a pic, that is fine, and I actually suggest doing so. However, if you send the first inquiry into one of these items, asking for a photo, yet someone else sends a message, after yours, saying that they wish to purchase the pack, it is going to go to that individual,period. So, just asking fr a photo does not give you first 'dibs' on an item. The item is not "sold" until an individual says that he is sending payment. I should have made that clear earlier. So, in order to hold an item, I must have a commitment for purchase. Asking for a picture is not enough for me to hold an item.

Hi Folks,

Just another note. When I say an item is in "good" condition, it can be taken as the same thing for "excellent." And, moreover, the tent is seam sealed. I had someone asking for up close pictures of the seam seal job. I have taken pictures of the tent, before I packed it back up for storage until sold. I will not do dozens of up-close photos of the tent seams. It has been seamed, and all seams are sealed with the sealant that came with the tent. MY GUARANTEE IS GIVEN ON THIS.

• 2 weeks later...