Climbing gear in Alaska

elliottwill

I won't have access to these items 'til August 6 (flying home to the folks') but wanted to give a heads up. For a while I've been dividing my time between AK and CA; now having moved back to AK I have some redundant gear to sell.

La Sportiva Nepal Evos, 46 (about 12.5 US, fits wide feet). One boot to rule them all. $510 new. $200 yours. Great condition. Key seams were coated with seam grip when new to make these bulletproof. Selling because I have 2 pairs.

http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Mountaineering-Boot-Reviews/La-Sportiva-Nepal-Evo

MSR Reactor 1.7 L. $189 new. $85 yours. Selling because I have two of these.

http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Backpacking-Stove-Reviews/MSR-Reactor

Grivel Tech Wing ice tools, with Horns (leash less grips) and Cascade picks. Awesome tools but I am not climbing steep ice any more. These are similar to the new Tech Machines coming out this fall, but with a modular head (adze & hammer) and a straight lower grip for plunging if you remove the Horns. They still make picks for them. They were $480 new plus I think $50 or something outrageous for the Horns at retail. Make offer. I have the leashes somewhere too.

BD angle pitons, >1". Free if my wind chime experiment doesn't work.

BD rope bag w/ tarp. $15

Mountain Hardwear Hooded Subzero Jacket, XL, with no hood. Baffled construction (not the sewn through one). Lost the hood. Contact MH for a replacement or sew on your own. $100

Have other random climbing and outdoor gear— just ask.

WANTED:

3L hardshell pants to fit me at 200 lbs, 34x34, <$100

Open to offers on everything. If you have a packraft or beater vehicle in Juneau to sell, I'd do trade + cash.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...