[TR] Mt Stuart - Direct North Ridge 7/26/2014

chris_stolz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see their point though. Who are the bigger assholes? A cocky but highly efficient twosome, or People climbing a 50 crowded route in a group of 3 at their absolute limit at 5.9? I get their frustration at the bottlenecked gendarme, where you can't pass and have to wait your turn.

I see their point though. Who are the bigger assholes? A cocky but highly efficient twosome, or People climbing a 50 crowded route in a group of 3 at their absolute limit at 5.9? I get their frustration at the bottlenecked gendarme, where you can't pass and have to wait your turn.

That's what happens when you do trade routes :crazy: and i don't think either one are assholes, i think we all take turns being the ass of the party, that's part of life :pagetop:

That's what happens when you do trade routes :crazy: and i don't think either one are assholes, i think we all take turns being the ass of the party, that's part of life :pagetop:

^Exactly. It's a trade route, in prime climbing season, ON THE WEEKEND. Expecting anything else is stupidity. Re-arrange your schedule and climb on weekdays if you want a relatively newb-free experience on a trade route. Or man up and do it in mid-September.

It's akin to being given the choice between driving somewhere across the city at 1pm or 5pm, choosing 5pm, then bitching when you are stuck in traffic. Sure, it may feel good to vent, but it's still your own fault. :hcluv: