• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Whatcomboy

Good Food- Marblemount

Mongo's in Marblemount is aight. Burgers, teriyaki, and a couple of other things.

Mongo like burger.

Agreed. Stopped there a couple times this year myself.

I also agree. Got stuck in Marblemount for the day becuase we couldn't get a permit for Boston Basin. I had the Ramen bowl at Mondo which was about a quart and delicious. Drunk local lesbians provided loud and colorful entertainment, much to the dismay of the restaurateur. I also ate at the BBQ place and was not impressed. The brisket was so dry it was almost crunchy.