Looking for Sierra Partner and nearby Areas for La

PandaExpress

I'm looking for a partner for some late July through August climbing in the Sierras, say the week of July 21st and onwards.

I'm looking for multipitch routes that involves day trips or maybe a maximum of a 2-3 day trips, 5.9 or lower. Definitely interested in alpine. Whitney area, Temple Crag, etc are prime locations. Classics seem the best candidates to me but if you have local knowledge of a more obscure route you want done let me know.

I'm a fit dude by mountaineering standards, not superhuman but I probably have a couple 20 hour days in me. That said, I'm also fine with camping at say Temple Crag and doing classics at an efficient but leisurely pace.

I have mountaineering/alpine and back-country rock climbing experience. I.e. Rainier, Shasta, Baker and many pitches of alpine climbing climbing. However unless you are really experienced and we can communicate well we probably wouldn't want go big with a Whitney cirque or Evolution Traverse with a first time partner. I do live in a close by state but I don't live in California hence the reasonable difficulty of finding alpine partners here.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic