Climbing Partner(s) for the Summer

SuperChango

I’m looking for a climbing partner(s) for this summer. I'm taking time off from work for the summer and want to get out climbing.

Interested in rock/alpine climbs. I’m 43 and have been climbing since my mid 20’s. I have led up to 5.10 trad and expect to be back at that level by late summer. Lead 5.8 trad right now. I have a reasonably complete trad rack and alpine/ice gear.

Partial list of what I’ve done:

Numerous trad & sport routes in Leavenworth, Vantage, Mazama,Red Rocks, Smith, Squamish, NH, Gunks.

West Ridge of Forbidden

N. Ridge of Baker

Rainier Summits X 3

Serpentine Arete Dragontail Peak

Cooper Spur – solo up and down.

Partial list of what I’d like to do:

More trad & sport routes in Leavenworth, Vantage, Mazama, Smith, Squamish

Sandy Glacier Headwall and/or Leutholds on Hood

N. Face of Buckner

Mt. Shuksan Fisher Chimneys

Mt Adams Glacier

Liberty Ridge

Prusik Peak

Grade III rock climbs…

Road trips...

I’m a safe, fun, easy going person and very motivated to get out climbing. I have a fair amount of water ice experience and I backcountry ski – (Avy 1 cert). I’m also looking for mid-week (prefer daytime) climbing partner for the PRG in Portland.

I have a permit for the Enchantments for late July and can add interested climbers to the permit.

If interested please PM me or shoot me a note at zekefunf@hotmail.com

Jeff

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff - sent you a PM. I'm a trad leader, usually climb outside get 3x week or more this time of year. I'm ready for some alpine leads and long alpine routes. Let's talk. My info on mountainproject is current if you want to see what I've been leading, same username.