Brushing

Is anyone still brushing holds? Friggin WW1 wall should be power washed, as basically you are climbing on combination caked chalk and baked shoe rubber, not on rock. Between foothold polished to the point, you can actually see your own reflection, and chalk powdercoating, the place is turning into a real pile of garbage. Most likely the water running down the wall just makes things worst, and nobody is even carrying a brush anymore, probably my first and last visit this year to climb on this pile of turd. I guess the number of assholes going climbing is increasing…..

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a humid day, and I almost fell of 2 times on Aborigine, as my hand started sliding of a relatively good hold. Then I looked around. There were 2 other parties, and none of the 4 climbers even had a brush with them. WTF? People who do not brush these routes are just plain assholes.

Usually, I restrict myself to civil responses on the interweb, but this is too entertaining.

1. Admitting to nearly falling on the warm up?

2. Assholes make things humid?

3. Did you brush every hold you touched? If not, you're part of the problem.

4. Did you wear shoes? If so, you probably left some rubber behind, adding further to the polished feet.

Usually, I restrict myself to civil responses on the interweb, but this is too entertaining.

1. Admitting to nearly falling on the warm up?

2. Assholes make things humid?

3. Did you brush every hold you touched? If not, you're part of the problem.

4. Did you wear shoes? If so, you probably left some rubber behind, adding further to the polished feet.

To answer your 4 questions:

#1- what's your point?

#2- I think you have reading comprehension difficulties

#3- yes I did. I spent about 25 minutes brushing Aborigine on my way down- so stfu.

#4- are you THIS DUMB?

probably my first and last visit this year to climb on this pile of turd.

Bob, I bet you can redpoint Aborigine next go, man. I heard it got brushed and everything.

Well, maybe it will take a few more tries, but it will go. I am sure if I can't send Aborigine, I can probably redpoint your mom? I have heard she is into drytooling too.