• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
catstack

GPS Track / Way Points for Disappointment Cleaver

I like to have a saved track before I do a new route but I can't seem to find any tracks from the past year. Could someone help me along and point me in the right direction?

thanks!

Just climbed it this week. If you send me a email to westbnsf@gmail.com I will send you back my track log from the trip. It is a super straight forward route with a very solid boot pack right now.

I was up on Little T yesterday and the route looks to be as direct as it gets. I'll pull some pictures off my camera tonight so you can see the route from a different perspective...should be a nice addition to mthorman's GPS data. When are you heading up?

Lots of parties heading up yesterday. It was pretty cool seeing the cleaver lit up like a Christmas tree while we were crossing the lower Ingraham Glacier at 3am :grin:

My plan was to head up this Thursday but weather is looking iffy. A few people also bailed on the trip so now i'm scrambling trying to find some others to go with.