finally chase of road maggots

glassgowkiss

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG EVEN THOUGH I'M IN A CAR I'M STILL IN SUCH A HURRY!!!!

:lmao:

Bob, is there *anything* you're not angry about? Is it a polish thing? Maybe I shouldn't make fun of you if it's a cultural thing.

what if i'm in the left lane but going the speed limit? are the cops busting people for NOT breaking the law these days? :crazy:

Even if you are doing speed limit and the right lane is open, the law clearly states left lane is for passing only, and you are supposed to move to the right. Which part ofd this rule people have hard time understanding? So it's not about enforcing speed, but move to the right rule.

OMG EVEN THOUGH I'M IN A CAR I'M STILL IN SUCH A HURRY!!!!

:lmao:

Bob, is there *anything* you're not angry about? Is it a polish thing? Maybe I shouldn't make fun of you if it's a cultural thing.

Why do you say I am angry? I am not, but I do not like selfish assholes not respecting rules. The rule clearly states, if the right lane is open and you are not actively passing another vehicle, you are supposed to drive in right lane. So OMG, how hard is it to follow this rule? So it's not about being in thew hurry, but it's about NOT BEING AN ARROGANT SELF CENTERED ASSHOLE- so hard to comprehend this idea?

meh, i doubt i break this rule often, mostly b/c i rarely drive on roads with a left lane :)

anyhow, when passing though the 20 lane monstrosity that is i5, i do sometimes hang out in the left-most lane as it's the one w/ the least amount of folks constantly entering n' exiting.

sheeeit, ain't there a dennis leary song about this? :)

it's about NOT BEING AN ARROGANT SELF CENTERED ASSHOLE- so hard to comprehend this idea?

All signs point to yes

Why do you say I am angry? I am not

BTW, I stand corrected -- you don't sound angry at all. I don't know where I got this idea from!

Edited by rob

"They say slowpokes who take over the left lane are problematic because they can actually cause acts of road rage when a faster driver comes up behind them and gets stuck, then streaks by on the right in a fit of anger."

Sounds to me like the problem is more the function of some idiot with a burr up their ass looking for a reason to have a fit of anger. So is the cop actually saying the road rage is justified? Its just a fluff piece on a car blog anyway.

SLOW LEFT LANE DRIVERS UNITE!

It's more about road safety, as passing on the right is far more dangerous for other drivers. But it's the slow laft lane motherfuckers, who don't get idea, how dangerous their driving is. If they started busting also for too slow merging onto a freeway, I would be perfectly happy with that as well.

I do not like selfish assholes not respecting rules. The rule clearly states, if the right lane is open and you are not actively passing another vehicle, you are supposed to drive in right lane. So OMG, how hard is it to follow this rule?

So if the person going slow in the fast lane is doing the speed limit it doesn't affect you because you're respecting the speed limit rule?

I do not like selfish assholes not respecting rules. The rule clearly states, if the right lane is open and you are not actively passing another vehicle, you are supposed to drive in right lane. So OMG, how hard is it to follow this rule?

So if the person going slow in the fast lane is doing the speed limit it doesn't affect you because you're respecting the speed limit rule?

Yes it does. The right lane rule states that if the right lane is open, you are supposed to move to the right regardless of your speed, and keep the passing lane for……passing.

Reading comprehension may be to blame

"Stay right except to pass."

If you're doing the speed limit, way to go :tup: You still have to stay right. If somebody wan't to drive 90 MPH in the left lane that ain't your problem.

Don't worry all will be resolved when we all own robot driven cars. We can spend time in vehicles posting on Facebook, CC, or whatever.

This is yet another guise to pull you over for the shake down. Sure, I'm just as annoyed when following the guy doing 54 in a 55 MPH zone. But, let's consider the more likely driving factor in this situation... CASH FLOW in the form of citations/arrests. One more reason the friendly PoPo can pull you over under the subterfuge of "looking out for the greater good". I call BS. It's yet another shakedown tactic aimed toward those that are following the letter of the law TOO closely. Think about it...

This is yet another guise to pull you over for the shake down. Sure, I'm just as annoyed when following the guy doing 54 in a 55 MPH zone. But, let's consider the more likely driving factor in this situation... CASH FLOW in the form of citations/arrests. One more reason the friendly PoPo can pull you over under the subterfuge of "looking out for the greater good". I call BS. It's yet another shakedown tactic aimed toward those that are following the letter of the law TOO closely. Think about it...

Dog_Named_Bingo_Lying_In_His_Dog_House_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100207-128813-145053.jpg