• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
glen

I will call it "Mini-Tent"

Fixed it Iain. I figured since that was on a Deutscher record site, it must be the latest. I was gonna do that next time I'm in a German bar, and everybody's dancin' on the tabletops to Sex Bomb.

A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decides to buy her a cell phone. She is all excited, she loves her phone. He shows her and explains to her all the features on the phone. The next day the blonde goes shopping. Her phone rings and it's her husband, "Hi hon," he says. "How do you like your new phone?" She replies, "I just love it, it's so small and your voice is clear as a bell but there's one thing I don't understand though." "What's that, baby?" asks the husband. "How did you know I was at WalMart?"

Why are you two posting this drivel on this thread? It's supposed to be about Walrus tents and yoga photos.

You got my 5 star appreciation vote bigdrink.gif

Trask will give you the votes on all 26 of his avatars if you post more.

sc,

I don't know how much the 1-man walrus weighs. I can attest that while my large walrus tent isn't the lightest in its field, the thing is tough and well-made.