Buying a heart rate moniter

CapitalNathan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking of upgrading to whatever is the latest/greatest. I've got a Garmin FR 60 w chest strap and foot pod I'd let go for $50. It has a couple software quirks... It often defaults back to certain settings after setting them to your personal preference. The only one it does most of the time is the pedometer often stays in "auto pause" after you turn that feature off. Kind of annoying but not enough to go agro over it... Other than that, it has a lot of nice features and you can download the training software for free at Garmin. com ... It also seems very accurate as far as heart rate and distances go. I've been meaning to see if updating the software will fix that issue but keep forgetting to do it. It does not have a GPS. You can get a gizmo for your bike that can be incorporated too.

Ive got a Polar H7 that I can sell you. Its literally brand new. Ive never worn it to the gym or for workout, though it is out of the box which I still have. This connects to your iphone.

Secondly, I have a Polar M52. This is a bit older and will need a battery but Ill let this go for $25 shipped

PM me for more details