• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
rocketparrotlet

A few days in Squamish

I'd like to travel up to Squamish for a few days. I'm thinking of leaving Thursday night or Friday morning to catch the good weather. I'll probably stay for about 5 days. Anyone wanting to come along or meet me up there, let me know! I would really like to climb the Grand Wall, but there are tons of other climbs I'd be psyched on.

Shoot me a PM if you want to come along, need a rideshare up north, or just meet me for a day up there.

Mark

Edited by rocketparrotlet